Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

i don't know about anyone else, but I like the Staniforth stuff less because I want Britwres~ back on ITV, and more because he's just a hilarious human being whose struggles with reality provide dramatic, car crash entertainment. If I'm obsessed with anything, it's mocking the unfortunate.

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking flashy as in flashy moves. To see LDN labelled as flashy makes me laugh. I've only seen it a couple of times, but I was impressed at just how mat based the stuff was. Enjoyed it.The reason I gave the thread attention is because PS basically labelled the internet fans as worthless. He deserves every failure he gets for undermiming the fans.

I know for a fact he isn't the first promoter to have said that about the Internet fans. That person simply covers their tracks better perhaps.

I know for a fact he isn't the first promoter to have said that about the Internet fans. That person simply covers their tracks better perhaps.

There aren't many promoters who say it. And if they DO say it, it isn't in public.They may think it, and that's fine. I know of at least two who dislike me because I'm a smark, but it doesn't bother me because they're not stupid enough to dismiss me purely because I'm a smark. PS is that stupid, and PS is an ungrateful fuckwit who is more than happy to bite the hands that feed him.