Power Trip Wrestling - "Against The World"

powertripwrestling

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So let me get this right.....You cant even get your lies in order can you?That isn't Steven Gauntley's AOL IM from the time period in question, for one. That is Joe Dombrowski's, and I'm assuming you've got an Irish axe to grind with a former UCW in Ireland worker by fudging HIS email address into all of this?And I can't even begin to get into how much of that conversation has been fudged for your own apparent benefit.And now the supposed comments with Steven? You're having a laugh mate. Steven himself will stand up and tell you these are nothing more than made up lies, with someone who's clearly had a lot of time on his hands to make this up (for whatever reasons you feel it's justified to do so).I'll be looking into legal action over this. You can laugh all you want, and I know many have tried before, and I know UKFF's stance of 'we're just a medium where our members can have freedom of speech'. That's fine - but blatant bullsh*t and lies? I don't think so. This is now beyond pathetic, it's beyond forum debate; and you've overstepped the limit with this made up and created fantasised CRAP.If you love UKFF so much....then you've just done everyone on here a big disservice, because I will come hell or high water, be taking legal action. And I want to take this pathetic gossipfest of a website with me. And I'm saying no more than that from here on in.

wanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gifwanker.gif

I find it sad.

I find that it's gone beyond the "so pathetic it's sad" to the point of "heh, this is amusing." which I have posted above. Lets face it, anyone who has such disregard for fans simply because they post on a certain forum deserves to be mocked, laughed at and pointed at as if they were in a zoo which, if PS goes any more mental, is where he might end up.

I find it sad.

I find that it's gone beyond the "so pathetic it's sad" to the point of "heh, this is amusing." which I have posted above. Lets face it, anyone who has such disregard for fans simply because they post on a certain forum deserves to be mocked, laughed at and pointed at as if they were in a zoo which, if PS goes any more mental, is where he might end up.
ooo shut upppppppppp his lawyers gonna be watching...if he put half the effort into his shows as he does kicking off on here there'd b no complaints at all would there??

so what laws been broken??

Maybe something to do with private MSN conversations being posted? But saying that the legal action was mentioned before that so who knows?

Peterstaniforth: dean ayass? WFSJADsXe: steven told me a few weeks later i was booked for july, august, and october...i made it a point to ask him specifically about future datesWFSJADsXe: yes, ayassPeterstaniforth: i have no comment to make. Personally, i still remember him as a fat mark in a crowd.WFSJADsXe: yet i noticed our conversations getting more and more rarePeterstaniforth: and i kid you not there, town next to mine, 1993, fat smart mark, how he ever ended up where he is, confuses me... but hey, carry on.

Hey, guilty as charged. Back in 1993, aged 17, I was indeed a fat smart mark, I won't deny that. In answer to your question, I grew up.

Dean, we met last year, and you know I am fine with you and have nothing but respect for you. But importantly, Step One in proving this is all just fake and a witch-hunt, is the fact that any single person on here can email or IM Dann Read and he will clarify for fact one simple thing - I DID NOT KNOW DANN READ AT THIS POINT IN TIME, THEREFORE I COULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM ON ANY LEVEL AT ALL.Like I said - you're all welcome to ask Dann personally. Maybe once you've done that, you'll accept that so much else that was posted was entire LIES as well.

so what laws been broken??

Maybe something to do with private MSN conversations being posted? But saying that the legal action was mentioned before that so who knows?
then why copy and paste them..and CC the emails to people?

Dean, we met last year, and you know I am fine with you and have nothing but respect for you. But importantly, Step One in proving this is all just fake and a witch-hunt, is the fact that any single person on here can email or IM Dann Read and he will clarify for fact one simple thing - I DID NOT KNOW DANN READ AT THIS POINT IN TIME, THEREFORE I COULDN'T HAVE SAID ANYTHING ABOUT HIM ON ANY LEVEL AT ALL.Like I said - you're all welcome to ask Dann personally. Maybe once you've done that, you'll accept that so much else that was posted was entire LIES as well.

...and you PERSONALLY knew all the other people you have slated well enough to do so in the way that you have done; did you?You have been clear enough about wanting people to say to your face what they are saying online about you and your shows; I would LOVE to see you go up to anyone of the people you have mentioned in those conversations and say what you have about them to THEIR faces.I was constructing a longer post but I'm not even sure it is worth my effort; maybe I'll save it for next time I can say it TO YOUR FACE!

I can't confirm you didn't write that. I can confirm that we didn't know each other for part of 2006. But we did start speaking in 2006 (don't know when) as you wanted to purchase an FWA show from us. IIRC you contacted Greg Lambert who put you in contact with me.

The threat of legal action is pretty pointless for a few reasons:First off, have you hit the "Report" button to ask for the chat logs to be removed? Consider the mods don't work at 100mph round here, so it might take some time.If you've been told to bollocks, have you emailed Moo to ask him to do it? Until you've got no joy from there, I don't think you have much of a complaint.Second, you've breached the privacy of the other person you talked to in all of those logs by emailing them out, so they could do you for libel for doing that.Third, there's others on this forum who've got potentially bigger legal gripes than you. For example, Dan Fitch has been accused of being a racist and a thief on this forum in his time on here (even in the last 2 weeks), and he's not running to a solicitor, because he knows he'll get told that it's not worth any action. Moj his wished cancer of Drew McDonald numerous times on here - I don't see Moj being sued.Peter, let it go and get on with promoting your show. And take some of UKHG's report and try to improve from it. Remember, he potentially has money to spend on your promotion - you should do your best to try and encourage him to part with it.

Edited by freaky_jason

I thought you weren't posting here any more???personally I don't care what ya said about anyone in a IM cos well those you've talked about ''allegedly'' prob dont even have a clue who you are.

Jason,

I agree and feel you are right essentially on many levels of that post. Admittedly, I didn't realise suing would be that impossible, and wasn't aware of other comments that had been made that are granted, probably worse than this situation.

I have two things in my defence. One is that anyone who feels slighted by any comment attributed to me, any person's name mentioned that is not happy and wishes to ask me directly - can contact me at info@powertripwrestling.co.uk and I am MORE than willing to clear up any problem with any person named in this utter debacle.

Secondly - I have been given this : http://www.bebo.com/-Klown-

And I ask any of you, to scroll down the page and check out this person's idea of humour - the 'Chris Benoit Song' with lyrics listed on the left hand side. This SURELY beyond a shadow of a doubt, to anyone with a crumb of class, shows you the kind of person that is posting these "conversations". I'm not a great person, I know I don't justify much tolerance on here; but I am still outside of wrestling a decent father of two children that I literally live for and so many people in the wrestling business know this. This 'Klown' is a person who finds the Benoit situation apparently .... FUNNY.

People, please, I ask one thing of you here - I know you don't like me, that's okay, but do the math.