All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Results from Hanley. House was around the 200-300 mark.

'Brooklyn Brawler' Julio Torres def Tony Spitfire

Murat Bosphorus def Dave Moralez

Team Blosson def Lisa Fury & Roxi

Metal Master def Man Mountain Kong

Deano & Kid Cool def 'The Nasty Boys' of Sami Callihan and Drake Younger

This was my first All Star show. Not bad, alot of it, particularly the old school booking, leaves alot to be desired but it wasnt the worst show i've seen and they pack places out so what can you really say?! Was nice to see Drake and Sami again, me and my Dad were the only ppl cheering them!

Yehh, it wasnt the greatest thing. I wouldn't say there were that many blown spots as to more the 2 guys styles just plain didnt click. And there was a really lengthy segment where Kong just held Master in an arm lock for what felt like forever.

Funny to note, the ring announcer announced Metal Master as being ranked '#5 in NOAH in Japan'. He must've slipped down since the other nite' Now, if he'd actually competed for NOAH and NOAH had a ranking system to begin with, I doubt he'd be anywhere near 5!

• Paid Members

Croydon results from today, attendance approx 400-450 I'd say..

Murat The Turk (yes, he was really called that... I think it was Murat Bosporus) beat Justin Starr by front choke style submission in 13:37.

The Blossom Twins, Hannah and Holly, beat Lisa Fury and Roxi in 13:22 when Hannah pinned Fury.

Mikey Whiplash pinned someone from France named Thomas (his surname sounded like le roofer) for the "World Heavy Middleweight Title and Belt" with a Finlay roll in 21:35.

Sami Callahan and Drake Younger beat James Mason and Domino in 13:40, Callahan pinned Mason.

That then led straight into a Rumble with the four guys from the tag match, plus Murat, Starr, IPW:UK Champ Iestyn Rees, Gilligan Gordon, another guy from France, Man Mountain Kong and eventual winner Gladiator Goliath (formerly The Smackdown Warrior, right?)

Croydon results from today, attendance approx 400-450 I'd say..

Murat The Turk (yes, he was really called that... I think it was Murat Bosporus) beat Justin Starr by front choke style submission in 13:37.

The Blossom Twins, Hannah and Holly, beat Lisa Fury and Roxi in 13:22 when Hannah pinned Fury.

Mikey Whiplash pinned someone from France named Thomas (his surname sounded like le roofer) for the "World Heavy Middleweight Title and Belt" with a Finlay roll in 21:35.

Sami Callahan and Drake Younger beat James Mason and Domino in 13:40, Callahan pinned Mason.

That then led straight into a Rumble with the four guys from the tag match, plus Murat, Starr, IPW:UK Champ Iestyn Rees, Gilligan Gordon, another guy from France, Man Mountain Kong and eventual winner Gladiator Goliath (formerly The Smackdown Warrior, right?)

TREMENDOUS. Those girls deserve every success and I can't tell you how pleased I am to see them working elsewhere. They work hard, are naturally talented, got a great look, great attitude, not adverse to spending money on their look (as in, they got good gear), they are for my money 2 of the hottest prospects for this country. Those two along with a (very select) few others make me wish I was currently promoting ChickFight still.

I'm pretty sure it's the same Drake Younger that you're thinking of that's over here.

Interesting.

Well, good for him. He obviously wants to improve his all-around game. I'm sure I've seen him in some hardcore style stuff (not a huge fan, but I watch the odd tourney here and there and the Cage Of Death matches) and he at least seemed to have a decent look to him, rather than just being a pasty/skinny/tubby/inbred looking fella like a lot of the "I just do death-matches" wrestlers.

It is indeed THE Drake Younger (and Sami Callihan). What they're doing working for All Star im not quite sure, but I imagine it is for the experience and working infront of English crowds. Whilst Drake does do deathmatches, he's a perfectly sound wrestler and theres nothing wrong with him technically. Besides, I think he's cutting back the DM's to present himself as a more all round worker.

Yes, as has been confirmed, it is THE Drake Younger working heel.

Evidently interested in improving his all round skills - although he is working a death match for WXW in Germany at the start of April for all you gore marks out there.

He and Sami Callihan are apparently set to face Lee Thomas and Drew McDonald in Scotland next week.

http://www.bigtimewrestlinguk.com/

Check out All Star's home page for pics of Team Blossom and Younger and Callihan heeling it up as the "American Nasty Boys".

Great to see the Blossom girls getting more experience. Hope to see them work someday as I have heard good things about them.

Oh, and Domino is a Brit. Big muscular guy. Been using that name long before the WWE guy ever did.

Archived