All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sloan beat Jimmy Ocean and Soldier Boy something.

Attendance was about 400-500, although if we use the attendance figures that that tit from LDN used when he was in Hanley, we'll say 6000.

How very sad, please get a grip with yourself! You think having an extra local show in your home town would make you happy instead you're so bitter. Anyway, good to see Saint and Collins having a warm up bout (not that they need it) for my Legends show in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Not very professional for an employee of a national company to be spouting shit about rival companies...but then, it is LDN and we are talking about British wrestling.

Results from tonights show at The Assembly Hall Theatre, Tunbridge Wells.

I know I complained about that Gravesend show I went to a couple of months ago and said that it might be my last ASW show but I went this time with friends and family in a group for a night out and it was A LOT better. :thumbsup:

Attendance was 300-400 tops, not sure.

Kid Cool dt Ringo Ryan, the announcer always seems to pick on him.

Miss Britney dt Sweet Saria.

Man Mountain Kong dt Doug Williams after hitting Doug with a cowbell while the ref was busy lacing up a turnbuckle that Kong untied. This is the second time in person that I've seen my hero Douggie lose. :(

During intermission I went to the lavatry to slip off my Johnny Storm T shirt to wave with in the crowd during his entrance. And we're back.

Johnny Storm dt Marty Scrulle with the Wonderwhirl, probably the best match of the night. Apparantly Marty was a Face/Tweener instead of a Heel like he usualy is and was hinting to do a GTS, probably because his attire is alike to that of CM Punk.

Zebra Kid and Domino dt Kramer and Gangrel, they used his WWE theme which i still think is pretty good.

It was a good show all around, got Domino, Zebra, Saria and Marty's 'graphs :smug: , got two pictures taken of me with Johnny and then Doug :) and the others I was with had a fun time aswell.

I even asked Doug if that rumour about him was true. He said it wasn't and said, "if only".

A guy sitting next to me was VERY enthuiastic throughout the show and shouted out "Sweet Chin Music" everytime a Superkick occurred, of which there were two.

What was the Williams rumour mate?

brian will have to sell some more foam hands to pay the hosting bill :laugh:

...and Spice Girls calenders.

Anyone know who'll be putting there dupes up at the Sunderland Empire show come bell time?

Even thought All Star is really successful, does anyone actually enjoy their shows???

I used to attend AS quite when I was a wee lad before I saw what else was on the UK scene, but now looking at it I reckon there is better out there, what does everything think? (I know people vary)

But saying that I am probaly the minority as All Star seem to do the most shows of any UK promotion.

Even thought All Star is really successful, does anyone actually enjoy their shows???

I used to attend AS quite when I was a wee lad before I saw what else was on the UK scene, but now looking at it I reckon there is better out there, what does everything think? (I know people vary)

But saying that I am probaly the minority as All Star seem to do the most shows of any UK promotion.

In all fairness, I've not been to an allstar show since I was about 10. I really enjoyed their shows, they have some fairly big names on the show. I loved going to the Parr Hall in Warrington to see the likes of Robbie Brookside and Giant Haystacks.

The fact that they are still around and popular speaks wonders for me.

In all fairness, I've not been to an allstar show since I was about 10. I really enjoyed their shows, they have some fairly big names on the show. I loved going to the Parr Hall in Warrington to see the likes of Robbie Brookside and Giant Haystacks.

The fact that they are still around and popular speaks wonders for me.

Yeah your right, that does speak wonders and good for them!!! Atleast someone has the idea...I just dont see any boundaries being pushed by them...but in the same breath....do they need too?

All Star are good at what they do best - provide high quality family orientated entertainment.

Do I enjoy their shows? Not as much as I used to. Before the breakout of smaller indie promotions a few years ago, All Star was all there was as far as I was concerned. Then along came the likes of FWA and suddenly there was an alternative - a grittier, more rough around the edges kind of show that wasn't purely pantomime.

I still go and watch All Star shows from time to time, but nowadays I prefer to see promotions like Futureshock Wrestling - a livelier more innovative kind of show. And it's thanks to the smaller, groundbreaking promotions like the late FWA, that we now have a choice.

Its no good being ground breaking if you go belly up. Allstar have got it right thats why they have been around so long and making money. Wrestling is simple give the fans entertainment let them feel involved they will come back, too many companies complicate things, thats why they dont last, its no coincidence that Allstar, premier and WAW are the longest lasting feds in the UK.

Its no good being ground breaking if you go belly up. Allstar have got it right thats why they have been around so long and making money. Wrestling is simple give the fans entertainment let them feel involved they will come back, too many companies complicate things, thats why they dont last, its no coincidence that Allstar, premier and WAW are the longest lasting feds in the UK.

Im not sayin they are wrong, i was just giving my opinion on AS, you're right that look how successful they are and its good there are a few long lasting feds around...i just wish that LDN capitalised (no pun intended) on their TV deal more and that IPW:UK or EWW who seem to be coming back strong believe in their product and make it to the masses.

It would be nice for a good wrestling entertainment product be produced from a UK promotion.

Sloan beat Jimmy Ocean and Soldier Boy something.

Attendance was about 400-500, although if we use the attendance figures that that tit from LDN used when he was in Hanley, we'll say 6000.

How very sad, please get a grip with yourself! You think having an extra local show in your home town would make you happy instead you're so bitter. Anyway, good to see Saint and Collins having a warm up bout (not that they need it) for my Legends show in 2 weeks :thumbsup:

Not very professional for an employee of a national company to be spouting shit about rival companies...but then, it is LDN and we are talking about British wrestling.

Results from tonights show at The Assembly Hall Theatre, Tunbridge Wells.

I know I complained about that Gravesend show I went to a couple of months ago and said that it might be my last ASW show but I went this time with friends and family in a group for a night out and it was A LOT better. :thumbsup:

Attendance was 300-400 tops, not sure.

Kid Cool dt Ringo Ryan, the announcer always seems to pick on him.

Miss Britney dt Sweet Saria.

Man Mountain Kong dt Doug Williams after hitting Doug with a cowbell while the ref was busy lacing up a turnbuckle that Kong untied. This is the second time in person that I've seen my hero Douggie lose. :(

During intermission I went to the lavatry to slip off my Johnny Storm T shirt to wave with in the crowd during his entrance. And we're back.

Johnny Storm dt Marty Scrulle with the Wonderwhirl, probably the best match of the night. Apparantly Marty was a Face/Tweener instead of a Heel like he usualy is and was hinting to do a GTS, probably because his attire is alike to that of CM Punk.

Zebra Kid and Domino dt Kramer and Gangrel, they used his WWE theme which i still think is pretty good.

It was a good show all around, got Domino, Zebra, Saria and Marty's 'graphs :smug: , got two pictures taken of me with Johnny and then Doug :) and the others I was with had a fun time aswell.

I even asked Doug if that rumour about him was true. He said it wasn't and said, "if only".

A guy sitting next to me was VERY enthuiastic throughout the show and shouted out "Sweet Chin Music" everytime a Superkick occurred, of which there were two.

What was the Williams rumour mate?

brian will have to sell some more foam hands to pay the hosting bill :laugh:

...and Spice Girls calenders.

Anyone know who'll be putting there dupes up at the Sunderland Empire show come bell time?

Some time ago someone on this site wrote that one time while Doug was in Japan he gave someone a lift across town and it turned out that the person was a member of the Yakuza and when Doug came back to England there was a nice car waiting for him in his driveway.

Results from Woodville Halls Gravesend.

Seems some guys were working All Star in Gravesend and IPW:UK in Chatham on Wednesday night.

Marty Scurll defeated Ringo Ryan

Big Vito beat Gladiator Oblivion

Chad Collyer defeated Sean Scott

James Mason pinned Domino

Deano and Jonny Storm neat Robbie Dynamite and Metal Master [Chad Collyer]

Gonna saunter across the road to Hull City Hall when I finish work, hopefully after all these years of touring Collyer will finally be at a show in Hull.

Should have results later this evening for those interested.

Archived