All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

Its no good being ground breaking if you go belly up. Allstar have got it right thats why they have been around so long and making money. Wrestling is simple give the fans entertainment let them feel involved they will come back, too many companies complicate things, thats why they dont last, its no coincidence that Allstar, premier and WAW are the longest lasting feds in the UK.

Yes, for many fans All Star have got it right, and as I said in my post, they provide high quality entertainment, but there is room too on the british wrestling scene for the smaller indie promotions, not all of which go belly up. FWA, and it's present reincarnation XWA, and other northwest promotions like GPW and Futureshock, have been around for some time now. They may not be as commercially successful or run on such a grand scale as All Star, but they have something to offer to the british wrestling fan,and I for one appreciate having the choice.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have worked for XWA and they are putting on great shows with a very family based crowd and i would say Greg has the right mix going on. I am not knocking anyone and i have heard good things about many feds out there and wish them all success but Allstar are the ones who set the pace and packed houses prove they must be doing something right and maybe we could all earn learn abit from them, that was my point.

Quick results from Friday February 20 at Hull City Hall.

Six sided ring is in Hull.

"Brooklyn Brawler" Julio Torres pinned Ben Levy.

Ringo Ryan pinned Luke Hardy in an all babyface match with several botched spots [mainly from Hardy] that went too long and had the crowd restless. Shame as last time I saw Ringo he worked heel and actually looked pretty good.

Must have been having an off night.

Frankie Sloane pinned Germany's Bad Bones

Gladiator Goliath [smackdown Warrior] pinned Drew McDonald in essential the same match they had a month ago in York.

Deano and Lightning Kid beat "Chippendale" Mikey Whiplash and Robbie "The Body" Dynamite.

Still no Collyer in Hull. Oh well, one day, one day.........

Hi all, this is my first ever post on this site, I was at the show at hull last night and found it to be very entertaining, a few of the wrestlers looked like they should still be at school but they were mostly good, maybe luke hardy could do with some more in ring training but everyone has to start somewhere.

Gladiator Goliath is huge, he even managed to make Drew mcdonald look small,mcdonald scares the crap out of me everytime i see him. On the other hand the face team in the tag match seem like really nice young guys who you would be happy to see your daughter bring home,I know deano is married to tish and have a son and the lightning kid looks like he would rather bring my son home, Micky whiplash and Robbie the body are 2 of the best young heels on the scene today i think.

I'm sure I have seen Bad Bones working on another show as an Englishman aginst another German,the Govoner was also on the show.

Julio Torres calling us all fat made me laugh, has he no mirrors at home.

It was good to see Frankie Sloan again.

All in all it was a good show and the kids got to meet the wrestlers after it.

Off to Hanley tonight to see another All Star show.

ALL STAR WEBSITE SURVIVES TWO

MAJOR INFILTRATION ATTEMPTS

This website has been fighting off intrusions from a currently unknown source and our apologies go to everyone who had difficulties getting on-line on Monday this week and on a previous occasion when the system crashed at the end of last month. Measures are being taken to protect site security and the situation is being closely monitored.

So its bad news for the doom and gloom merchants who, on one wrestling fans

Butlins Bognor Regis. Saturday night.

Chad Collyer beat Lightning Kid

Deano and Kid Cool beat TNT and Tony Spitfire

Vito defeated Robbie Dynamite

Butlins Minehead. Sunday afternoon.

Robbie Dynamite beat Lightning Kid

Tony Spitfire pinned Chad Collyer

Deano and Kid Cool beat TNT and Metal Master [Chad Collyer]

Results from Hanley on Saturday 21/02/2009

Ben Levy pinned Stixx

Frankie Sloan pinned Bad Bones

? beat Drew McDonald (missed the intro, but he was a half cast guy, anyone?)

"Textbook" Dave Fraiser beat Paul Malen

Goliath (the gladiator, who is HUGE) beat Mikey Whiplash.

Attendance was around the same as usual i guess, 400-500ish.

Good show all round, again, as usual.

wow. Half cast. Wanna be a little more offensive?

Anyway, yes, as Mark said it was Bad News Brown who stepped in. The match was meant to be a TLC but the Barbarian never showed up, so we had a singles match instead. The match was not a blood bath, Drew got bust open and bled a bit. That was it. It wasn't even that much blood.

The TLC match has now supposedly been booked for march 21st (same show Same Callian and Drake younger are on) I aimagine it will be changed then too.

They've been promising us this match since October, and we've still not got it, despite both men being on the shows in matches against each other at least twice.

ok guys just a HUGE SPOILER for you all expect former wwe stars announced for all star wrestling these include Joe E Legend Shannon Moore lance Cade kenney Dykstra or maybe raven

These names are not definites but they are over here on a uk event tour

Raven working for All Star would be a complete and utter waste of everyone's money. There are plenty of young, hungry workers out there who strive to work there.

Its not as if he is a Tatanka who can draw names, and in my opinion he isnt a Renee Dupree or a Chad Collyer in the sense he can go out there and give it his all each and every night.

Instead of wasting money on Raven i would rather see some new fresh faces get a chance.

Archived