All Star Wrestling results

The Dart

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
So, I just received a PM on this other forum where some dude was linking me to a website advertising an ASW show in Serbia on the 5th of April. Check this out:

http://www.bigwrestler.com

Clearly, this is BS but I thought it was an interesting piece of information to share nonetheless.

No, it isn't BS, ASW are wrestling in Serbia in early April. First time there apparently.

Holy crap! My bad. It's great to see pro-wrestling expanding into new markets. Hopefully they'll be able to draw well.

EDIT - What about the Dorking show though? The ASW website says they're running Dorking on that date.

Scottish dates for All Star shows featuring Sami Callihan and Drake Younger this week.

March 24 Webster Memorial Theatre Arbroath Scotland

March 25 Albert Halls Stirling Scotland

March 26 Assembly Rooms Wick Scotland

March 27 Ironworks Live Music Venue Inverness Scotland

March 28 Rothes Hall Glenrothes Scotland

Who is Domino? Is it the recently released WWE wrestler, or a Brit?

As said he used the name long before WWE Domino did, but UK Domino also wrestled on a WWE show using the name Domino, which makes things more confusing when looking through results.

Who is Domino? Is it the recently released WWE wrestler, or a Brit?

As said he used the name long before WWE Domino did, but UK Domino also wrestled on a WWE show using the name Domino, which makes things more confusing when looking through results.

Which WWE show did he wrestle on just out of interest?

Im kinda gutted i accepted overtime in work for tomorrow. Id have loved to seen Drake Younger live in Stirling.

ALL STAR WRESTLING, ALBERT HALL, STIRLING, 25TH MARCH,2009

The results from last nights show:-

Sami Callihan beat Lee Thomas

( Lee requested a tag team match as Drake Younger had interfered. This was carried out later in night)

Robbie Dynamite beat Chad Collyer

Goliath beat Mikey Whiplash

The Metal Master beat B T Gunn

Lee Thomas/ The Highlander Drew McDonald beat The Nasty Boys (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan)

All in all thought it was a brilliant show. Atmosphere was great. Kids loved it and with foam hands @

ALL STAR WRESTLING, ALBERT HALL, STIRLING, 25TH MARCH,2009

The results from last nights show:-

Sami Callihan beat Lee Thomas

( Lee requested a tag team match as Drake Younger had interfered. This was carried out later in night)

Robbie Dynamite beat Chad Collyer

Goliath beat Mikey Whiplash

The Metal Master beat B T Gunn

Lee Thomas/ The Highlander Drew McDonald beat The Nasty Boys (Drake Younger & Sami Callihan)

All in all thought it was a brilliant show. Atmosphere was great. Kids loved it and with foam hands @

Archived