Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I reccomend guys sign up with goaladviser.net, it is free to sign up, 5 quid gets you 5 credits, each blog costs a credit, I got it today and followed what they said to do and won 2 out 2 bets so far, it is definitely worth the money you pay, and also without sounding sexiest it is a woman who is the brains behind it.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I reccomend guys sign up with goaladviser.net, it is free to sign up, 5 quid gets you 5 credits, each blog costs a credit, I got it today and followed what they said to do and won 2 out 2 bets so far, it is definitely worth the money you pay, and also without sounding sexiest it is a woman who is the brains behind it.

 

Anyone else able to recommend the above?

  • Paid Members
Posted

I wouldn't recommend paying for anything like that at all. There are plenty of places out there that will give good betting advice for nothing. I use Footy Accumulators for example (follow them on Twitter too). Their record so far this season is great. Today's tips failed me though!

Posted
Zaragoza @ 11/10Match BettingOpen

 

Zaragoza v Celta Vigo

 

This fucked me bigstyle last night. So much for Celta having lost all their away games.

 

Not much I fancy tonight Nico, this weather is also something of a leveller with the football. I'm thinking a draw at the Stadium of Light.

 

I've gone big on PSG at St Etienne @ 6/4 but my recent betting form has been disasterous.

  • Paid Members
Posted
I have gone for the following ...

 

Real Madrid @ 1/25

Malaga @ 1/5

Borussia Dortmund @ 1/8

Paris Saint-Germain @ 7/5

Man Utd @ 1/4

Man City @ 8/15

Atletico Madrid @ 1/8

Barcelona @ 1/16

Bayern Munich @ 1/3

 

fingers crossed so far out of

Posted
I have gone for the following ...

 

Real Madrid @ 1/25

Malaga @ 1/5

Borussia Dortmund @ 1/8

Paris Saint-Germain @ 7/5

Man Utd @ 1/4

Man City @ 8/15

Atletico Madrid @ 1/8

Barcelona @ 1/16

Bayern Munich @ 1/3

 

fingers crossed so far out of

Posted

The Dortmund and malaga game cost me last night it seems at the moment the big teams,

I have got another wager today and here is hoping I can collect this time.

is anyone else betting today ? if so on who

Posted
The Dortmund and malaga game cost me last night it seems at the moment the big teams,

I have got another wager today and here is hoping I can collect this time.

is anyone else betting today ? if so on who

 

PSG only drew as well, they had all the big guns out too :(

 

I think if you are doing 8-9 teams in your accumulator someone will always let you down somewhere regardless of how nailed on it might seem. Better to aim lower in my opinion with 4 or 5 teams or do what Stylin and Profilin does with his fourfold/trebles combo.

 

Posted

Do 4 teams in your accumulator and then perm them in a series of trebles, giving yourself a means of recouping some cash or even making a small profit if one team lets you down.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
×
×
  • Create New...