The return of a pet

ajmcstyles

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Maybe it's early days for this yet but what about a local cats and dogs home? Local RSPCA? If the cat's been found injured they may have been taken there.

Mickie is microchipped so any place like that she will be scanned and on the national pet database he ID is under the lost section so any vet/RSPCA/cat home, will call us straight away. She also has a collar with a name tag with a contact number on.

Me and the misses and mickie's sister are quite lost what to do. Every has just advised to face facts that she most likely has been stolen or killed or she has gone for a walk and due to her barely going out she gotten lost and doesnt know her way home or used her scent to get herself home.

423433_257452291005262_159494214134404_594721_73315348_n.jpg

• Paid Members

Aren't there stories of cats travelling hundreds of miles back to places they used to live? They're quite incredible animals.

Stop moping, keep looking and keep positive. I'm sure you'll come home one day to find it sitting on your doorstep with a 'Where the fuck have you been? Get me some fucking food' look on it's face.

She'll turn up, sure if she was dead they'd be rush to be first to start a R.I.P. thread on here.

My cat used to disappear for a day or two, usually locked in a neighbours shed/garage, once he even returned with a snare round his neck, somebody rabbiting obviously cut him free and he ran off before they could take the wire off him.

• Paid Members

Our cat once snuck into a neighbor's house, to steal food, and then got locked in when they went on a two-week holiday. We posted him a bunch of ham through the mail slot, but then it turned out that our shady fucking estate only has two variant patio door keys, and we could just let ourselves in.

Our cat once snuck into a neighbor's house, to steal food, and then got locked in when they went on a two-week holiday. We posted him a bunch of ham through the mail slot, but then it turned out that our shady fucking estate only has two variant patio door keys, and we could just let ourselves in.

:laugh: Poor little bugger!

Thanks for the comments.

No she has not turned up yet, still have alot of hope she will return its worse when Mickies sister walks about since they both have bells attached the their collars so any little jingle I think its Mickie.

That cat is seriously cute! Hope she comes home soon AJ! Don't give up though. My cat went wandering for about a week. When he came back, the poor thing wondered why he was getting so much attention and fuss. A friend of mine had her cat take a walk last week too and she came home after 4 days. Odd little animals indeed, odd but loveable.

Archived