The 2007 UKFF 50

Big Benny HG

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Because he's gonna do a legit~ shoot run in for the number one spot anyway.

It's funny because I was there. It's was also funny watching him cry afterwards. That must have been the worst birthday ever.

Is that G-Man?!Why isn't he in the top 50? :angry:

I have always found that G Man is good on the mic but only so-so in the ring whenever I have seen him. I can't think of anyone I have seen so far in the top 50 that he desrves to be above.
G-Man needs his own poll. He's really a different class of wrestler to those in this poll.

Because he's gonna do a legit~ shoot run in for the number one spot anyway.

It's funny because I was there. It's was also funny watching him cry afterwards. That must have been the worst birthday ever.
What happened? :confused:

Yeah, UK Hatman... I suggest that you move the rankings around to suit people's personal preferences more closely.As for me, my ranking of these guys goes:Dave MoralezMadman MansonDarksideJay PhoenixSo there you go.

Surely changing the order of people around makes a mockery of the the voting system? I mean if this is who people voted for then thats who they voted for, its democracy after all.

Yeah, UK Hatman... I suggest that you move the rankings around to suit people's personal preferences more closely.As for me, my ranking of these guys goes:Dave MoralezMadman MansonDarksideJay PhoenixSo there you go.

Surely changing the order of people around makes a mockery of the the voting system? I mean if this is who people voted for then thats who they voted for, its democracy after all.
I think you might be missing some ironic humor in Golden Spike's post there...I think he was saying that people complaining that their favorites weren't high enough are on a hiding to nothing...Although bitching about the rankings and comparing people who come out in the list is really the whole point of this thing. It should create discussion...If Ben ever posts any more results...