The 2007 UKFF 50

Big Benny HG

Also, is Dave the smallest person ever to be given the nickname 'big' in a non-ironic way?

Have you seen Dave since he got out of the pleathers and into a pair of black trunks? He looks like a WALL. A six foot wide wall. A six foot wide wall who HATES THINGS.

• Replies 343
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wallace is easily the worst guy in this so far.

From the looks of things, Jack Storm has finished much higher than Dave Moralez, which is all sorts of wrong.

Not sure about Darkside Vs Moralez - Dave is better all round in the ring, I think. But his character is very one note and constantly does the same things. Couple this with always being in the same feuds with the same workers wherever he goes and he feels a bit stale recently.

Darkside can have awesome matches or awful matches depending on how hard working or indie-rific he's feeling. But he's a better character worker than Dave, few people are as infuriating to watch as Darkside when he's in the mood to really go for it. Just a perfect slimy, cocky, unlikeable sleazeball. But he also makes a good fiery babyface.

Hurh, I think I'd just have Darkside ahead at this point. He's more versatile and interesting to watch. Dave is awesome and getting better all the time though, especially since ditching the pleathers.

OK; That's not spectacular. It's hardly Steamboat/Savage material, your bog standard Spud match with him getting his arse kicked and Moralez wobbling his face off. Seriously... the guy is a heat magnet, fine, but I don't get why anyone rates him particularily highly. He's a fat dude who does what fat dudes do worst - wrestle badly, shout a lot and spit.Excuse me for not being impressed with that.

James Wallace :( I guess he managed to vote for himself a fair few times again this year then.Also, Morales IS better than the 2 above him, I have'nt seen a lot od darkside but what i have seen has been midiocre, Manson is entertaining but has massive flaws.But at the end of the day this is nothing more than a glorified popularity contest like at school.

I would have to agree that Moralez is better than the three guys above him. Glad to see manson get a good spot in the list, he's very entertaining and obviously the increased exposure that he has recived has paid off.I don't get why Wallace is so high, I wouldn't even consider him top 50 material. When ever I've seen him his matches have been forgettable and his rambling promos are boring.

I would have to agree that Moralez is better than the three guys above him. Glad to see manson get a good spot in the list, he's very entertaining and obviously the increased exposure that he has recived has paid off.I don't get why Wallace is so high, I wouldn't even consider him top 50 material. When ever I've seen him his matches have been forgettable and his rambling promos are boring.

ha the irony...Actually wallaces stuff with samoa joe(the promos tat were on twc) were pretty enterttaining playing up t the whole thief image hes got going or had going) and the match didnt dissapoint.he is top 50 material but id have had him lower than he is in the list around the 40 mark.Darkside should be right behind moralez