Chris Benoit dead

Scorpion_Deathlock

Yeah but I'm pretty sure that Kevin Sullivan is about 60ish so I doubt very much that however strong he is he would be able to hang an extremely strong man 20 years his junior without there being any trace of Benoit struggling

I've got a weird feeling Benoit was murdered. Why would he text Chavo his address when Chavo admits he was there two or three nights before? Why would he need to tie and bound his wife? Obviously people will reply with decent answers. Homicide-Suicide just doesn't sit with me right now.

You can't possibly suggest that someone got into the Benoit's house, killed Nancy and Daniel before somehow managing to hang a pretty powerful bloke without Benoit fighting back.
Kevin Sullivan is also a pretty powerful bloke.
So Sullivan got into the house sometime on Friday, killed Nancy, had a rest for however many hours, killed Daniel, had another rest and then finished the job and somehow forced Benoit to hang himself on Saturday night/Sunday morning? What had Benoit been doing in the meantime? Taking a nap? Gone out to get the milk and papers? Or are you going to tell me Sullivan had knocked him out/tied him up?Wake up mate.

• Paid Members

Surely if a guy with Benoit's strength had put a crossface on an undersized 7 year old with enough pressure to kill him, he would have crushed the lower half of his face? Yet no report has mentioned any facial injuries to Daniel. Bollocks, I say.

what about his throat?
If a guy with Benoit's strength had put a crossface across the throat of an undersized 7 year old with enough pressure to kill him, then I'm pretty sure he would have crushed his windpipe, which would mean the cause of death would have been reported as asphixiation through trauma, rather than smothering.Debra, shut up you whining bitch. Yes, you got beaten up by an alcoholic redneck who used steroids, we know. Austin didn't go on three day killing sprees, with ritualistic afterthoughts. Let DeMott talk as he's being perfectly rational.

I've got a weird feeling Benoit was murdered. Why would he text Chavo his address when Chavo admits he was there two or three nights before? Why would he need to tie and bound his wife? Obviously people will reply with decent answers. Homicide-Suicide just doesn't sit with me right now.

You can't possibly suggest that someone got into the Benoit's house, killed Nancy and Daniel before somehow managing to hang a pretty powerful bloke without Benoit fighting back.
So Sullivan got into the house sometime on Friday, killed Nancy, had a rest for however many hours, killed Daniel, had another rest and then finished the job and somehow forced Benoit to hang himself on Saturday night/Sunday morning? What had Benoit been doing in the meantime? Taking a nap? Gone out to get the milk and papers? Or are you going to tell me Sullivan had knocked him out/tied him up?Wake up mate.
Exactly, if Benoit had just seen his kid & wife getting killed, surely he would have put up a bit of a struggle before he was hanged? Even if they had a gun, what would be the worst thing they could do? kill you? Well they already killed your wife and kid, so why not make a run for it? Benoit obviously lost his mind and killed his family, nothing else makes sense.

I suppose it's possible, but unlikely, that Benoit found his wife and child dead on Sunday morning before killing himself. But if that was the case, he would have alerted authorities first to clear HIMSELF before committing suicide later.Seems obvious to me that the man is guilty.

Good god are you serious? That is slander you know! If it was Kevin Sullivan then how did he get out of the house? If i recall correctly the house was all locked up from the inside which makes it certain that the killer (Benoit) was in the house. To STILL try and find scenarios which abslove him of the blame is just pathetic desperation from a Benoit fan-boy.

I suppose it's possible, but unlikely, that Benoit found his wife and child dead on Sunday morning before killing himself. But if that was the case, he would have alerted authorities first to clear HIMSELF before committing suicide later.Seems obvious to me that the man is guilty.

Whilst I'm not doubting it was a murder-suicide, if he had came home to find his wife and son dead - decided that killing himself was the only option as he cannot face life without them - alerting authorities to clear his name would hardly be at the forefront of his mind.

benoit_backlash2001.jpg

A few nights ago I applied the crippler crossface on a friend similar to the one above. Let's call it research.She couldn't move her trapped arm forward, due to being wrapped in my legs. But she easily bent it backwards quickly and easily enough to elbow me in the bollocks really hard.Did I apply it wrong or has she stumbled upon an ingenious counter that WWE superstars never thought of?

benoit_backlash2001.jpg

A few nights ago I applied the crippler crossface on a friend similar to the one above. Let's call it research.She couldn't move her trapped arm forward, due to being wrapped in my legs. But she easily bent it backwards quickly and easily enough to elbow me in the bollocks really hard.Did I apply it wrong or has she stumbled upon an ingenious counter that WWE superstars never thought of?
A) It's illegal to hit people in the bollocks...B) You did it wrong. If you cross your ankles whilst their arm is between your legs and squeeze, there's little chance of removing that arm. Also if you push your hips up their arm should hyper extend.