Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I fucking hate sushi. Cook the fish. Cook the fucking fish. Then eat it.

Sushi isn't raw fish. Sushi is a dish of blocks of sticky rice served with a topping of your choice. Raw fish is a popular sushi topping.
Duh - he totally knows that. You're being worked. Fucking mark.

I fucking hate sushi. Cook the fish. Cook the fucking fish. Then eat it.

Sushi isn't raw fish. Sushi is a dish of blocks of sticky rice served with a topping of your choice. Raw fish is a popular sushi topping.
Duh - he totally knows that. You're being worked. Fucking mark.
Such language herbster should be beneath a legend such as yourself.

In closing, there may not be a board of control, or governing body, but if I can do anything to improve the UK scene I'm going to do it, and if I can do anything to prevent the UK scene's reputation taking another hit, I certainly will.Majik

Unless of course you're earning a nice pay day out of it yeah? Like working for 1PW?To be fair though, NO-ONE saw that going tits up...

In closing, there may not be a board of control, or governing body, but if I can do anything to improve the UK scene I'm going to do it, and if I can do anything to prevent the UK scene's reputation taking another hit, I certainly will.Majik

Unless of course you're earning a nice pay day out of it yeah? Like working for 1PW?To be fair though, NO-ONE saw that going tits up...
I don't know if it's because I'm grumpy or if that is genuinely an attempt at a dig (genuine apologies if it isn't) but, as I've explained before, I didn't earn any more at 1PW than anywhere else. In future, if you have something to say or ask, please do so directly - I have nothing to hide - do you think I was being hypocritical in what I had just said because I was working for 1PW?Majik

I don't know if it's because I'm grumpy or if that is genuinely an attempt at a dig (genuine apologies if it isn't) but, as I've explained before, I didn't earn any more at 1PW than anywhere else. In future, if you have something to say or ask, please do so directly - I have nothing to hide - do you think I was being hypocritical in what I had just said because I was working for 1PW?Majik
More of a cheekily delivered observation than a dig guvnor.I personally would say it's a tad hypocritical yes, but it's subjective. I think super shows popping up all the time are bad for the business as it is, let alone those that get cancelled, or fail, or run away with people's money. The 1PW format was doomed from the start.I think that 1PW was bad for British Wrestling, if you genuinely didn't see the whole thing going tits up (and to be fair, you had a much better insight than anyone on here) and genuinely thought the "1PW movement" was progressive & positive for the the British Wrestling industry, then no, you aren't a hypocrite.

One thing good that has come out of the 1pw debacle is that 1PW drew 500 plus fans consistently to its shows. Now befire anyone says well yeh but it had X Y and Z on it, dont use that an excuse. If 1000 people can be convinced to attend a show with Americans on, surely then with the right amount of promotion those same 1000 people might be convinced to attend a show with an all british roster. Its not impossible, the more British wrestlers are put over as people to see,the more people will want to watch them.

One thing good that has come out of the 1pw debacle is that 1PW drew 500 plus fans consistently to its shows. Now befire anyone says well yeh but it had X Y and Z on it, dont use that an excuse. If 1000 people can be convinced to attend a show with Americans on, surely then with the right amount of promotion those same 1000 people might be convinced to attend a show with an all british roster. Its not impossible, the more British wrestlers are put over as people to see,the more people will want to watch them.

yeah maybe but wouldnt brit wrestling be more succesfull if it can draw 500 plus fans without needing to resort to bringing over the stars from japan and U.S./Canada?I mean the talent is out there isnt it?

Been speaking to Micky L, Iain Robinson today and they were never paid and are still waiting to be paid both wages and expenses as agreed prior to them wrestling your show

This has actually been addressed post 445 on page 30 - " Lexx, Micky L and Ian are NOT owed any money to the best of my KNOWLEDGE, They agreed to work the show on a "Trial" basis, for FREE, I have said previously if they can prove I said otherwise, MSN conversation for example then I'll happy pay them but they were not in the records for people being paid . "I only post this as obviously its one of those misunderstandings that is unlikley to be sorted out any time soon, and it just seems to be a point that is going round in circles.
I think you'll find that wrestle-zone is correct. the "trial basis" is bullshit, as neither lad will drive all that way to be paid fuck all. I for one am so fucking tired of this shit and money is no longer the issue, I just refuse to stand by and let anyone call Micky or Iain a liar. And I didn't really appreciate the snidey fucking pm from Mel on the subject either.My only regret is that no convos were saved, because in our naivity we actually fucking trusted that they'd make good on an agreement. As far as I'm concerned Sprules & OPWO can go to hell, regardless of how unprofessional that statement may seem, but they are hardly professionals themselves now are they. The ultimate point here is that the three of us have learned from the mistake that was our involvement with such a backwater company. I hope for his own sake Sprules really has learned from the mistakes he made coz at the end of the day we are out there working hard and making sure the same doesn't happen to us again. If he wants this new promotion to work he has to pay EVERYONE, no excuses, no bullshit.And thank you, I really want to fly to the States in a shitter of a mood. Well done on that one. Edited by Lexx

regardless of how unprofessional that statement may seem, but they are hardly professionals themselves now are they.

Firstly: He owes you all fuck all. Got an invoice? Got any proof of anything?Secondly: YOU are talking about lack of professionalism? YOU? :laugh: Edited by fleischmark