Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

I say we liven up this threadclock_legs.sized.jpg:)

The thing I hate about that picture is the creepy bastard hiding behind it....I bet thats not really a spider, it will really be a wannabe wrestling promoter in a spider suit behind big bens face....

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd go back through the thread if I was you. I've proved contact with the SkyDome, my backer, Alex Shane and Len Davies.

You've proved contact with the Skydome, but you haven't proved that there was a booking, the backer I know little about, you've proved contact with Alex and Len, but you've also proved that you decieved them and that they (or at least Len) want nothing to do with you. Therefore you have proved nothing.

The closest I've read was that she slept with Dave Rayne. Which would've been impressive, because they've never been alone in a room together.

I don't believe anyone suggested they had been alone in a room together.Since it's been brought up, where did the pimping story come from?
Can i take this moment to say im a vigin?

just noticed something while taking money for my works football sweep this weekend.we all know that Mr Sprules used a fake name to start all this off but where do you think he found this name......Have a look at any money note and look the head cashier signature, clearly reads the name 'Andrew Bailey' Could Mr Sprules's mysterious backer be the Bank of England itself!!!!!HA!

Edited by SeanPhoenix

just noticed something while taking money for my works football sweep this weekend.we all know that Mr Sprules used a fake name to start all this off but where do you think he found this name......Have a look at any bank note and look the head cashier signature, clearly reads the name 'Andrew Bailey' Could Mr Sprules's mysterious backer be the Bank of England itself!!!!!HA!

Am I confusing bank note with normal money note? Because mine says Merlyn Lowther... OR have I missed a joke?

just noticed something while taking money for my works football sweep this weekend.we all know that Mr Sprules used a fake name to start all this off but where do you think he found this name......Have a look at any bank note and look the head cashier signature, clearly reads the name 'Andrew Bailey' Could Mr Sprules's mysterious backer be the Bank of England itself!!!!!HA!

Am I confusing bank note with normal money note? Because mine says Merlyn Lowther... OR have I missed a joke?
Ment normal money note. my fivers in my wallet say Andrew Bailey on ithere a sample pic of a Edited by SeanPhoenix

• Paid Members

Bailey's the current chief cashier of the bank of England and took over in 2004. I presume Merlyn Lowther was a predecessor and appears on old notes.The best known Charles Buchan was, as somebody mentioned on here before, a football player who produced a famous monthly football magazine. He died in 1960 though, so obviously the venture capitalist just shares his name.But if you do have any questions about this show, it's best to contact APW's head of communications, Alan Smithee.

Dear Mr Sprules / Bailey / Potato Head,Having read this thread in its entirety I would like to enquire as to the possibility of getting back the last forty minutes of my life, as I feel this time has been wasted somewhat.Although I do not currently have anything useful to do with my time, I still feel I could have better used it to sit staring blankly at my feet, or possibly a puddle of water.As a result of this experience, I am sure I will be suffering disturbed sleep, nightmares, night terrors, night vision goggles, migraines, dizziness, vomiting, puking, being sick, and pretending to be a competent and well respected wrestler. And when I do, boy, there'll be trouble! Don't think there won't be!Please both reimburse my time and issue me a substantial cash payout, by means of compensation for this traumatic experience.Yours faithfully,Carl StewartThe Planet Earth (as in my location, not what I am)

Now I've been contemplating relpying for a few days but I've been advised not to bother due to nobody actually listening to reason or even CARING if Kriss is telling the truth, quite frankly people who have never met us, maybe never even heard of either of us before this thread are replying to it saying the nastiest things and they have no idea what the hell they're talking about. Hey, somebody said it on the internet, I guess that makes it true doesn't it? Of course it does. Maybe somebody should post tomorrow's winning lottery numbers in the Off Topic forum and everybody should put the lottery on, somehow I don't think life works like that.I don't mean to come on here and a complete bitch and rant at the internet as if every wrestling fan who happens to the use the internet is an asshole because I know that's not true, I didn't even want to look on here today but I'm sick to death of bullshit being spread about me and my family and I want to have a say even though it'll make little difference and people who know nothing about me will pick at EVERYTHING i say and say how unattractive I am or whatever else, Quite frankly some of you people are vicious, bitter, horrible human beings and I don't understand how you could be so cruel to people who haven't wronged you, it's absolutely disgusting the way you behave, I hope to god some of you don't have kids.For a start, OPWO isn't even Kriss's problem, it's my promotion=my problem. Now let me explain this to you, OK....so you don't want me to write a book on the personal problems we've experienced over the past few years, fair enough but when you're having one of the most stressful times of your life and decide to keep on a show regardless for the sake of your workers and fans and then you get workers demanding up to the triple the agreed amount of money and threatening physical violence, at that time your not in the best frame of mind to tell them to get lost, now I should have, however due to all manner of problems I didn't feel able to, this is the second show I'm referring to, I also had several workers who were working for FREE with it being the first show they did for us, their idea, not mine. Now because of this and other reasons not all workers were paid on that very night. Now, as for the workers that weren't...take it up with the workers that threatened to "beat the shit" out of a pregnant woman if she didn't pay them triple what was agreed. After the show El Ligero and Bubblegum were paid within a week or two, and Ronin and BBS somehow were overlooked, as you're aware, the ones that aren't accusing Kriss of signing the cheque :laugh: Mark (Ronin) has been paid what was owed to him, I haven't yet dealt with BBS but I am aware that he is owed money and he will get his money, extremely late unfortunately but he will get his money.It kind of makes me laugh in a way, it's shocking for promoters to actually pay workers full stop in my experience I could come up with quite a list of promoters who pay their workings nothing or promoters who owe their workers but I'm not into shit stirring so I'm not going to bother, it seems to be a trend that's cropped up, paying workers and I should think so. People in the wrestling business struggle for money at the best of times and travelling up and down the country, putting your body and sanity sometimes at risk for nothing just isn't good, I have been doing it for years myself.I don't have anything to do with APW, and never have. Kriss has been working on APW since about May time this year, he's been doing all kind of wrestling related research and business research, looking into the best possible way to run a promotion. He happened to find a REAL PERSON, yes...Charles is REAL who is interested in investing a wrestling company and so the two have been discussing APW for quite a while. Kriss did book the Coventry SkyDome - Provisionally, and the paper work was due to be tied up a day or so after he'd released the press release. So he had been told by John from the SkyDome and his backer Charles to release the information and everything would be signed, sealed and delivered that very weekend. The date was never not booked, He met with John at the SkyDome, exchanged several phone calls and e-mails with him and went a lot further than just asking for information about booking it. All the workers Kriss said he'd booked he HAD actually spoken to on the phone and booked, when it came out Kriss had been using an alias he began to contact workers to apologise and explained to them he understood if they no longer wished to work for his promotion, all of them came back (until the shit stirring started) saying they would still like to work for him, I've seen all of these e-mails myself. Kriss did have contact with Len and Alex Shane under his alias, the e-mail from Len saying he wanted nothing more to do with him was after Len had been informed of Kriss's true identity which is fair enough. He did also speak to Sanjay Bagga who gave him some advice, never was it intentionally implied to my knowledge that Bagga was associated with APW, they spoke on MSN when the news broke about Kriss, that is it.Now I don't expect you all to like Kriss but he's not how you make him out to be, nor am I. Kriss is a kind, HONEST, caring family guy who just wanted to work hard and achieve things with APW, and it truly makes me feel ill how people can go out of their way to seemingly ruin his life? I don't understand what he did to some of you to deserve this. In the past I've just came on here and seemingly had a go, maybe so has Kriss but we're different people, we have a beautiful little girl and little boy on the way, we don't want to leave the business, we've not murdered anybody, we've done nothing that most other promoters haven't done one time or another. Now I'm genuinely sorry to any workers that feel they have been messed about by us, not paid or mistreated, we shouldn't have tried to promote when having personal problems as bad as they were, it was bound to end up a mess. I also sorry to any fans who have been let down by us or just anybody who feels we have wronged them. We have no intention of upsetting anybody or annoying anybody. We just want to live our lives, we enjoy promoting and just want a chance to put things right, I appreciate certain workers may never want to be associated with us because of what they have read on the internet and that's fair enough, I respect that but please stop trying to destroy everything for us. Yes, we have more in our lives than wrestling and it's not our central career/money plan but Kriss wants to continue APW, and I want to bring back OPWO later in the year and I want to promote again and get it right as it were. Our shows aside from the controversy over Kriss's match, maybe mine, and the second being workers getting paid, and crowd attendances were not disasters, most workers and fans left happy. The audiences were not as low as reported, the first show was around 30, second around 56, many people got into that show without paying which is a whole different story, yes the third was very low at around 10, but it didn't matter, that show was EXTREMELY last minute, we promoted last minute and didn't spend much on promoting either, we were just happy to be doing it and planning on improving next time.Please if you're going to reply to my post, don't go over and over stuff we've already addressed and don't start with the nasty comments, I'm not sure I want to go into labour whilst reading the UKFF..it wouldn't be ideal.