Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

Well either show. Most of your talent has walker out, your going to have trouble getting people to work for you due to your reputation, and your last show drew about 12......why will this be any different?

I've had two people say they won't do it based on the stories about me that I've disproved in this thread.
What's been disproved? The fact that you didn't pay people? The fact that could didn't draw people? or the fact that you didn't have the Skydome booked?

It isn't new. I remember reading it in a show thread, for OPWO.I was just hoping to get the full story...nosey one me :D

The closest I've read was that she slept with Dave Rayne. Which would've been impressive, because they've never been alone in a room together.

Well either show. Most of your talent has walker out, your going to have trouble getting people to work for you due to your reputation, and your last show drew about 12......why will this be any different?

I've had two people say they won't do it based on the stories about me that I've disproved in this thread.
What's been disproved? The fact that you didn't pay people? The fact that could didn't draw people? or the fact that you didn't have the Skydome booked?
I've said - hell, even proved - that I'm making an effort to get workers paid. The accusation was that the SkyDome knew nothing of me, the promotion or any show. I've shown e-mail contact with the man who runs the place, including an e-mail that discusses a held date. I can't deny the shows didn't draw, why would I? I've also said I've learned from it. There's not a lot else you can do until they invent time travel.

• Paid Members

I'd go back through the thread if I was you. I've proved contact with the SkyDome, my backer, Alex Shane and Len Davies.

You've proved contact with the Skydome, but you haven't proved that there was a booking, the backer I know little about, you've proved contact with Alex and Len, but you've also proved that you decieved them and that they (or at least Len) want nothing to do with you. Therefore you have proved nothing.

The closest I've read was that she slept with Dave Rayne. Which would've been impressive, because they've never been alone in a room together.

I don't believe anyone suggested they had been alone in a room together.Since it's been brought up, where did the pimping story come from?

• Moderators

I had a finished draft when I wrote that. I then did what all good writers do - I put it to one side for a month and read it again with fresh eyes and hated it, so I started over. Surely it's better to do that then make a tit out of yourself by sending a crappy script to a professional company and getting put in their bad books.

I'm still not seeing how this equates to you having your screenplay made into a movie. Were you just assuming they'd option it and shoot it the second it dropped unsolicited (I'm assuming you don't have an agent) through their door? You seem to know less about the world of screenwriting than you do about promoting :(So again, stretching the truth MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT. Edited by Sickboy

I'd go back through the thread if I was you. I've proved contact with the SkyDome, my backer, Alex Shane and Len Davies.

You've proved contact with the Skydome, but you haven't proved that there was a booking, the backer I know little about, you've proved contact with Alex and Len, but you've also proved that you decieved them and that they (or at least Len) want nothing to do with you. Therefore you have proved nothing.

I don't believe anyone suggested they had been alone in a room together.Since it's been brought up, where did the pimping story come from?
I admitted to deceiving Alex and Len. The question was about contact. I also only showed you about a fifth of that last e-mail from Len. It goes on to say that if things go well with APW, we can discuss working together in the future. I don't post whole e-mails as a professional courtesy and never have.I'd love to hear this pimping story as well though. I'm espescially interested to know where I was at the time.

Oh just go away! You're a fucking liar, who books people when they haven't confirmed, announce shows that dont exist, say you're running venues when you have no intention of ever doing so. You make up backers, pretend you're someone else, announce that you run a Ltd company, which is fraud by the way - even if you've sent off the application - don't pay talent, pretend you're clever by use of a pretenious idiotic turn of phrase, oh, and you offer you're pregnant girlfriend's body to workers for payment. Just go away and don't come back because no one is interested.

Harsh but fair i'm afraid.
And, typically, we'll forget totally untrue. Why ruin a good story?
I believe you. There's no way it can be true. Having seen pictures of your missus, I'd sooner swim through pirana infested waters with rotten meat stapled to my testicles than put my manhood anywhere near her.I liked this one too:-"I'm also writing a spec pilot of a drama series"Surely one writes a script rather than a pilot? I'd love to have a read through your non-existent work.You have to be the most incredible bullshitting man I've ever heard and for that I salute you. Obviously your real life is pretty meaningless and you have to invent these incredible fabrications in order to give youself some kind of justification for your life. I recommend killing yourself.

I had a finished draft when I wrote that. I then did what all good writers do - I put it to one side for a month and read it again with fresh eyes and hated it, so I started over. Surely it's better to do that then make a tit out of yourself by sending a crappy script to a professional company and getting put in their bad books.

I'm still not seeing how this equates to you having your screenplay made into a movie. Were you just assuming they'd option it and shoot it the second it dropped unsolicited (I'm assuming you don't have an agent) through their door? You seem to know less about the world of screenwriting than you do about promoting :(So again, stretching the truth MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.
I make no assumptions when I write. I received a favourable response to the premise, they told my partner Rotimi they were extemely interested pending seeing the script. All indications were that they'd run with it. But this is at least a two-year old event. I was represented at the time, I'm not anymore. Either way, they asked for the script having received the pitch, which makes it solicited.Either way, I believed in the story I was trying to tell, and still do. If they turn down the next draft, I'll refine it and try again. If they categorically aren't interested having seen it, I'll seek film council funding. If that doesn't work out, at least I can say I tried to get it made, and I'll work on something new.

I admitted to deceiving Alex and Len. The question was about contact. I also only showed you about a fifth of that last e-mail from Len. It goes on to say that if things go well with APW, we can discuss working together in the future. I don't post whole e-mails as a professional courtesy and never have.I'd love to hear this pimping story as well though. I'm espescially interested to know where I was at the time.
Hang on - you posted an email saying he wanted nothing to do with you that went on to say he may work with you in the future if you're sucessful but you stopped at the part where he wanted nothing to do with you out of professional courtesy thus making you look bad? You do realise how utterly, utterly stupid that sounds for someone who is trying to look less incompitent?

So again, stretching the truth MAKES YOU LOOK LIKE AN IDIOT.

This does help...

That I, personally, have worked with? Anna Friel, Kelly Brook, Dame Judi Dench (And I'm begging you to tell me Evangeline Lilly is a better actress than Judi Dench) and Keira Knightley. And that's just from the top of my head. I've worked with a few others that you've probably never heard of but are still famous on a national level. So I make that two Academy nominated actresses and one witha shiny gold Oscar on her mantlepiece. Oh, and a BAFTA winner

More here

• Moderators

Thoughts:1. LOL2. Sprules has a kid. Fucking hell.3. :laugh:4. Why are wrestling fans so intent on working in the wrestling business?5. If Sprules was to get this show lined up with the right names most here would go, and thats the most troubling thing here.6. Anyone else getting this image of Sprules sat at his PC wildly googling for new names to cover up his lies?

Oh just go away! You're a fucking liar, who books people when they haven't confirmed, announce shows that dont exist, say you're running venues when you have no intention of ever doing so. You make up backers, pretend you're someone else, announce that you run a Ltd company, which is fraud by the way - even if you've sent off the application - don't pay talent, pretend you're clever by use of a pretenious idiotic turn of phrase, oh, and you offer you're pregnant girlfriend's body to workers for payment. Just go away and don't come back because no one is interested.

I believe you. There's no way it can be true. Having seen pictures of your missus, I'd sooner swim through pirana infested waters with rotten meat stapled to my testicles than put my manhood anywhere near her.I liked this one too:-"I'm also writing a spec pilot of a drama series"Surely one writes a script rather than a pilot? I'd love to have a read through your non-existent work.You have to be the most incredible bullshitting man I've ever heard and for that I salute you. Obviously your real life is pretty meaningless and you have to invent these incredible fabrications in order to give youself some kind of justification for your life. I recommend killing yourself.
Wow, how very mature of you. First you insult someone you've never met, then you tell the father of her children to kill himself.Traditionally when trying to sell a series, you write both the pilot AND a mid-season episode to demonstrate character development. I'm in the middle of the pilot, therefore, it's a spec pilot. It's quite a simple concept to get your head around.

Guest the_uk_fan

Wow, how very mature of you. First you insult someone you've never met, then you tell the father of her children to kill himself.Traditionally when trying to sell a series, you write both the pilot AND a mid-season episode to demonstrate character development. I'm in the middle of the pilot, therefore, it's a spec pilot. It's quite a simple concept to get your head around.
There's more than one?