Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A few observations:This thread is ridiculously boring. It's not even just because of EWWChris.Sprules man, stop replying. This thread is full of idiots and bandwagon jumpers that clearly aren't reading a word you're saying. I personally don't believe or disbelieve anything you say, because I don't really give a shit. I have an interest in the UK scene and don't want to see it fucked up but that's about it.However everything you say to contradict or disprove anyone gets ignored, so why bother? Like you say, the internet is a very small percent of the audience, and it's mostly a negative audience to have at your shows, so what does it matter?I understand you only want to defend yourself but fuck it, what have you gained here? You could have video evidence of you paying every wrestler, having a big lunch at a table with every "big player" in the uk scene and a short montage of every wrestler in the world shaking your hand and people would still repeat the same old bollocks.Like I say, I don't give a fuck about the things you say, you're obviously just a very deluded person but I can't say you're a bad person. I'd advise against trying to be a wrestling promoter, especially considering your reasons seem to be 'Well, you've got to give it a shot don't you' and little else. There's no money, there's no glory and there certainly isn't any fucking respect, so give yourself a break and fuck off.FINALLY: I'm thinking this could even be the most elaborate work/parody of all time simply because...

I had a finished draft when I wrote that. I then did what all good writers do - I put it to one side for a month and read it again with fresh eyes and hated it, so I started over. Surely it's better to do that then make a tit out of yourself by sending a crappy script to a professional company and getting put in their bad books.

How the FUCK can he have that ethos in film, but have the complete opposite ideas for Wrestling?

I can admit when I'm lying and when I'm not.

So do you admit to lying when you announced a date and Skydome as the venue for a show that was not booked and won't take place on that date or at that venue??
No. Because I was given the blessing of the venue to announce it as the venue. Should I have gotten the paperwork in place and airtight first? Yes. But I didn't, and I should have.Now, since we're only going around in circles, I'm going to sign off for the night. If anyone wants anything else answered that hasn't already been, they can e-mail it to me.

So how about this working with Keira Knightly stuff?

I was trying to win an argument. And I really don't like Evangeline Lilly's acting. Was it a lie? Yeah. I admit that. I fail to see the relevance though. I can admit when I'm lying and when I'm not.It defies belief that people are this interested in things that aren't relevant to the discussion at hand.
Here's the relevance...s6wz4.th.jpgYou're in the entertainment business and doing something in movie production? On the same forum you said you worked with Knightly and co, and are now saying it was a lie to win an argument? So where is all this movie making going if youre just working on the occasional script that goes nowhere or productions youre no longer connected with? Is that another lie? Why would you lie about something when you really didn't have to?A lot of what you've said has been proven to be fabrication - particularly the Skydome booking and how you've handled it, a lot of what you've stated as fact has been changed because you've been backed into a corner when we realise your lying.Why even bother?

• Paid Members

Well I've legitimately, genuinely, not just in my head, fucked an Emmy winner (female). What do I win?

In all the arguing and making Sprules look like a cunt this revolation from Lister has gone un-noticed. Come on we want a name, I've narrowed it down to Kim Zimmerblgl_k1.jpgMarcy Walker250px-Marcywalker2.jpgMaryam Hassounifotocrop_11-21-2006_124263d.jpg

• Paid Members

Thoughts:4. Why are wrestling fans so intent on working in the wrestling business?

In response to 4. - Why are internet fans so intent on knowing the business of people in the business?
I'd just like to point out that you're not in the business, your just trying to be in it and not doing very well either.

I used to believe that Sprules got far more shit on this forum than he actually deserved.

I normally write it out on the dashboard of my car, whilst my brother Jake starts the engine.

Lawl! Edited by Vito

Dunno if anybody else brought it up but,this doesnt look like it is signed by Kriss Sprules or Andrew Bailey or Charles Buchan

It's a building society cheque, issued by the building society itself rather than by the account holder. The money's practically guaranteed that way, so it should be fine. The signatures are that of the building society staff.JE