Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

Look, whatever you say isn't going to stop him from attempting to run this show, so there is no point in trying to reason with him.

I repeat, for approximately the 400th time in this thread:I AM NOT STILL ATTEMPTING TO RUN THE SKYDOME. I AM RELOCATING THE SHOW.
Do you really think this will draw after this fiasco?
Do I think what will draw? The replacement show I've not organised yet, or the show I said I was relocating? Either way, the internet crowd make up a very small percentage of any audience. There are quite a few promoters on here that will tell you the same thing.
Well either show. Most of your talent has walker out, your going to have trouble getting people to work for you due to your reputation, and your last show drew about 12......why will this be any different?

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest the_uk_fan

I say we give him a chance. He's going to run the show anyway, so lets hope all goes well. If it doesn't, and he fails again, maybe he'll see sense and give it up.

The screenplay I was going to submit to Mindseye has been on the shelf for a while, my partner Rotimi has been nagging me to pick it up again, but I struggle for time. I know they're still interested in seeing it, however. I have one finished project to my name, though nothing special or Earth-shattering. A ten minute mockumentary I made in college titled 'Corners.' I'm also writing a spec pilot of a drama series right now, but it's still in the early stages of development and certainly nowhere near finished. Writing/directing/producing is a hobby for me, at least until I get to make a career out of it.

You fascinate me.
How so? Everyone has a hobby - mine just happens to be film making and writing.

If this thread wasn't started, you would have started it, advertising the show. By then it would have been too late for all the good people on here to try to talk you out of adding another disaster to British Wrestling. I'm going to agree with Freaky_Jason, you really should just leave the wrestling business. Start working on a life for your family. I've read alot of wrestlers books, and in my opinion, and theirs, the wrestling scene is no place for a family. (Unless you're Vince McMahon, Jimmy Crockett or Fritz Von Erich).

I wouldn't have started it. I was intending to focus on the street advertising.As for leaving the wrestling business, I've considered it but... it's under my skin now. I have a passion for it. Booking and promoting allow me to combine my passion for wrestling with my passion for the creative arts.
Ok, so you have a passion for wrestling. British Wrestling? Or as a whole?I appreciate that anyone can have a passion for wrestling, or anything else for that matter, but surely it's time to call it a day? I wish you luck in what I hope is a success, but Kriss, please, if this show fails, just give it up. Is it worth the ridicule and stress?
British wrestling and wrestling as a whole. I'm particularly fond of Lucha Libre, but British wrestling is always my top priority.There's no point calling it a day until I've satisfied myself that I've given it my best. Otherwise it'll always nag at me. An if I start running profitable, successful shows, it'll always be worth the stress.

• Paid Members

May I ask what the rest of that e-mail about the Skydome from Alex Shane said? I'm just curious.

It goes on to detail the ways and means by which he could help to make the event a success, including a list of his media contacts, details of his street team and mailing lists.
Yes, but what about the Coventry one?
You'll have to clarfiy this for me? Did you think we were discussing the Toronto SkyDome?
Bloody hell, don't start talking about running there! No, from your response it sounded more like you were saying what Alex Shane's email contained, not the Coventy Skydome.

• Paid Members

I say we give him a chance. He's going to run the show anyway, so lets hope all goes well. If it doesn't, and he fails again, maybe he'll see sense and give it up.

He's had 3 chances and made things worse on his forth. He doesn't deserve a 5th chance, and even when he takes it anyway and fails again, what makes you think he'll give up?

The screenplay I was going to submit to Mindseye has been on the shelf for a while, my partner Rotimi has been nagging me to pick it up again, but I struggle for time. I know they're still interested in seeing it, however. I have one finished project to my name, though nothing special or Earth-shattering. A ten minute mockumentary I made in college titled 'Corners.' I'm also writing a spec pilot of a drama series right now, but it's still in the early stages of development and certainly nowhere near finished. Writing/directing/producing is a hobby for me, at least until I get to make a career out of it.

Not sure how you go from "I've got an unfinished script here that I might send out" to "it'll be out soon, straight to DVD." The most important lesson you can learn, just generally, is that people tend to look like less of a bell-end when they don't lie, or stretch the truth to a ridiculous degree.
I had a finished draft when I wrote that. I then did what all good writers do - I put it to one side for a month and read it again with fresh eyes and hated it, so I started over. Surely it's better to do that then make a tit out of yourself by sending a crappy script to a professional company and getting put in their bad books.

Look, whatever you say isn't going to stop him from attempting to run this show, so there is no point in trying to reason with him.

I repeat, for approximately the 400th time in this thread:I AM NOT STILL ATTEMPTING TO RUN THE SKYDOME. I AM RELOCATING THE SHOW.
Do you really think this will draw after this fiasco?
Do I think what will draw? The replacement show I've not organised yet, or the show I said I was relocating? Either way, the internet crowd make up a very small percentage of any audience. There are quite a few promoters on here that will tell you the same thing.
Well either show. Most of your talent has walker out, your going to have trouble getting people to work for you due to your reputation, and your last show drew about 12......why will this be any different?
I've had two people say they won't do it based on the stories about me that I've disproved in this thread. Two more have been rumoured, but haven't said anything to me yet.This will be different because the last few shows were put together at two months (or less) notice with very little planning. This has had seven months of me working 12+ hours a day, seven days a week.

May I ask what the rest of that e-mail about the Skydome from Alex Shane said? I'm just curious.

It goes on to detail the ways and means by which he could help to make the event a success, including a list of his media contacts, details of his street team and mailing lists.
Yes, but what about the Coventry one?
You'll have to clarfiy this for me? Did you think we were discussing the Toronto SkyDome?
Bloody hell, don't start talking about running there! No, from your response it sounded more like you were saying what Alex Shane's email contained, not the Coventy Skydome.
Ah, that's clearer. Alex's e-mail ws discussing strategies for making a SkyDome show a success, so that's what it contained.

He's had 3 chances and made things worse on his forth. He doesn't deserve a 5th chance, and even when he takes it anyway and fails again, what makes you think he'll give up?
I don't recall being given a first chance. I seem to remember when Scorn was announced the same thing started.

Everyone please lets end this thread right here and now.Next time Kriss Spules 'attempts' to run a show and makes the mistake to advertise it on here at all yet alone as the wrestling equivilent of the next coming of jesus, lets just all nod and smile like you would do when talking to that crazy old man down the pub that tells you that he would have been a profesional footballer but had 'bad knees' (you know the guy)

Oh just go away! You're a fucking liar, who books people when they haven't confirmed, announce shows that dont exist, say you're running venues when you have no intention of ever doing so. You make up backers, pretend you're someone else, announce that you run a Ltd company, which is fraud by the way - even if you've sent off the application - don't pay talent, pretend you're clever by use of a pretenious idiotic turn of phrase, oh, and you offer you're pregnant girlfriend's body to workers for payment. Just go away and don't come back because no one is interested.

Guest the_uk_fan

Oh just go away! You're a fucking liar, who books people when they haven't confirmed, announce shows that dont exist, say you're running venues when you have no intention of ever doing so. You make up backers, pretend you're someone else, announce that you run a Ltd company, which is fraud by the way - even if you've sent off the application - don't pay talent, pretend you're clever by use of a pretenious idiotic turn of phrase, oh, and you offer you're pregnant girlfriend's body to workers for payment. Just go away and don't come back because no one is interested.

Holy what now?

Harsh but fair i'm afraid.

I'd go back through the thread if I was you. I've proved contact with the SkyDome, my backer, Alex Shane and Len Davies.And insinuating I'd pimp my pregnant girlfriend is a new one. I'd love to know who made that little gem up.

Harsh but fair i'm afraid.
And, typically, we'll forget totally untrue. Why ruin a good story?