Anarchy Pro Wrestling owner revealed

Psygnosis

• Paid Members

regardless of how unprofessional that statement may seem, but they are hardly professionals themselves now are they.

Firstly: He owes you all fuck all. Got an invoice? Got any proof of anything?Secondly: YOU are talking about lack of professionalism? YOU? :laugh:
Y'know what - I think I'd actually find you funny if I was never at the butt of your abuse! Nice to be an observer...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...

So judge me if you like, but I still plan to go ahead with Anarchy Pro Wrestling, as ambitious as it is, because I believe it can work and I've worked too damn hard not to and I will continue to do so until June 16th. So judge me now, or judge me June 17th when the smoke has cleared.

So judge me if you like, but I still plan to go ahead with Anarchy Pro Wrestling, as ambitious as it is, because I believe it can work and I've worked too damn hard not to and I will continue to do so until June 16th. So judge me now, or judge me June 17th when the smoke has cleared.

Classic quote of the year!

• Paid Members

Classic quote of the year!
It's now past June 17th; what happened regarding said show?

• Paid Members

I thought Khemical was Sprules :confused:

Oh my God, please don't offend me.Although that does bring up an interesting point: where had this connotation come from? There was a thread a while back where someone was insulting the Anarchy Pro Wrestling web site to me and it took me like five goes to explain I had nothing to do with them or the site. And even then I still think he didn't believe me.Why do people think I'm Kriss Sprules/Andrew Bailey?! :crazy: :crazy: