Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I have to install .NET framework 4 and it won't let me.

Any one give me a hand. I'm on windows 7 and it's such a pain in the arse I currently want to stab Bill Gates in his smug face, the cock.

• Paid Members

Any one give me a hand. I'm on windows 7 and it's such a pain in the arse I currently want to stab Bill Gates in his smug face, the cock.

Windows 7 comes with .NET Framework 4 built in.

• Paid Members

Brilliant stuff John. That's my viewing for tomorrow night done.

P.S. How the heck did you find all that stuff? You must have been sitting through a lot of Grange Hill! Cheers!

I was watching one about Zammo a few weeks ago. He was shooting up, robbing a car AND stabbing a copper!?! No way that gets allowed on Kids TV now. Sad really. You could get teenagers to stop taking the Smack by scaring the shit out of them.

• Paid Members

Windows 7 comes with .NET Framework 4 built in.

Well mine was fucked or outdated because it wouldn't update something with out installing it.

It wouldn't install it without updating my windows installer and it wouldn't do that without updating my active X.

At least that's what I had to do to get some satnav maps to final download and install after far too many hours :angry:

• Moderators
Could someone please tell me where I could find to watch or download Adam Buxton's BUG. It has a name that is not particularly conducive to being found on a torrent website very easily..

You're in luck, i found it myself a few days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS9-HSC3R_I

Cheers for that!

Am I being a total idiot, or does it skip straight from ep 1 to 3?

Could someone please tell me where I could find to watch or download Adam Buxton's BUG. It has a name that is not particularly conducive to being found on a torrent website very easily..

You're in luck, i found it myself a few days ago. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lS9-HSC3R_I

Cheers for that!

Am I being a total idiot, or does it skip straight from ep 1 to 3?

ISO Hunt - Adam Buxtons BUG

this search lists eps 1-8 (not sure how many there actually are as Ive never watched it)

Archived