Off-Topic Questions Thread - closed. Open new threads for specific questions please.

KRS

I'm a Neal Snow fan myself.

I like a lot of his work, his custom United States title was amazing. Good guy to boot. You know him from the FAN boards?
Deed I do.
I only assumed that because I recognised your avatar and signature were the same as the ones on here at somepoint. I wouldn't have known otherwise.

• Replies 10.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Does anyone know where i could buy a personalised Millwall FC jersey. It's a gift for my father in law.I've been on their club shop, but there dosent appear to be any option for personalisation.Thanks in advance.

How do you want it personalised? Name and number on it or embroidery work?
Sorry, should have been clearer. Standard name and number printing.

• Paid Members

I'm a Neal Snow fan myself.

I like a lot of his work, his custom United States title was amazing. Good guy to boot. You know him from the FAN boards?
Deed I do.
I only assumed that because I recognised your avatar and signature were the same as the ones on here at somepoint. I wouldn't have known otherwise.
Yeah, I get it. You're stalking me. I understand. I'd stalk me.

A couple of years ago, someone on here had a picture in their signature which was a parody of The Dark Knight's 'I Believe In Harvey Dent' made into 'i Believe In Darren Bent'. Who was it and and can they post the pic, my friend wants it on a t-shirt

Everybody knows the best thing about the last World Cup was that class online sticker album. Is there one on the go for the Euros?

Funnily enough I was looking around for one of these during the week.This was the answer I got.

Euros is under UEFA not FIFA so it is looking likely there will be no virtual sticker album for this summer thus providing us yet other reason to hate UEFA

I have a really slow internet connection, to the extent that youtube vids download slower than they play. It was never a big deal in the past because I'd just pause it until it was loaded or was far enough on, then start playing. In the last few months though, it's started only downloading slightly ahead and no more, meaning it's sometimes impossible to watch anything continuously.I'm going to change ISPs, but in the meantime, is this just the way their downloads work these days, or is their anything I can do about it at my end to allow vids to continue downloading?

I have a really slow internet connection, to the extent that youtube vids download slower than they play. It was never a big deal in the past because I'd just pause it until it was loaded or was far enough on, then start playing. In the last few months though, it's started only downloading slightly ahead and no more, meaning it's sometimes impossible to watch anything continuously.I'm going to change ISPs, but in the meantime, is this just the way their downloads work these days, or is their anything I can do about it at my end to allow vids to continue downloading?

I've noticed Youtube doing that recently as well. My connection speed's fine, but I sometimes click a link someone sends, thinking I'll pause it and watch it later. Annoying that it doesn't buffer the whole thing now.

• Paid Members

I've been moving some furniture around today, so I had to unplug the modem a few times. It's all plugged in correctly, I had to reset it at first, now the signal strength is showing as excellent, but my download speeds on Utorrent are like 10k. I was averaging atleast 1.3 meg before. General browsing is slow as hell too.Any help, you wonderful lot?

Archived