More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

Well if we are going to do this here's a few more crackers for you:

The Raccoons - Intro Theme

The Raccoons - AWESOME End Theme (Run With Us)

I love this programme, have since bought all the episodes on DVD. Can still bring a tear to my 28 year old eye even today !

Made by the same company as Dogtanian, another classic kids programme and theme.

I don't remember the programme that much but the theme tune is quality. Was reminded of this tune the other day when I heard the new McFly tune. The first few lines sound just like the Gummi Bears theme, here is the track so you can decide for yourself McFly - One for the Radio

In a similar vain the Alphabeats first single was accused by some of sounding just like this awesome kids TV Theme

And finally, another Disney TV Theme to end my contribution for now...

Chip N Dale Rescue Rangers

:love:

• Paid Members

Sorry if this has already been posted, but I got this in work today...You just came to Texas Tech University as a freshman...You are SO PROUD that you have been chosen to pump up the crowd as the school's "BELLRINGER" during the big game...Your whole family, all of your friends, and 15 million ESPN viewers see you on Saturday's telecast ringing the team's bell...But due to the tragically unfortunate placement of the bell, the camera and your body; your whole family, all of your friends, and 15 million ESPN viewers, see this instead...

Hahahaha! Brilliant. :laugh: :laugh:

• 2 weeks later...