Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 10, 2008 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=QdNFUVT9GjE Glasgow guy gets hit with a bus. Nine seconds. Not graphic really.
donnie420 Posted September 10, 2008 Posted September 10, 2008 april fools - "bret harts ganna be at backlash!"
Shaine Posted September 11, 2008 Posted September 11, 2008 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aktLRiWXfqg - It's so cold in the D. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=ROOyUtvdbRM - Is the topic for worst film still open?
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted September 12, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 12, 2008 http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=33603 Pussy Vs Printer Not entirely sure if I like the sound effects of not, but that cat is cute as all hell.
Seratonin Posted September 13, 2008 Posted September 13, 2008 That's the kangaroo you don't want to mess with.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 13, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 13, 2008 Well, that was rather disgusting and strange.
Paid Members Psygnosis Posted September 14, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2008 Noel Edmonds blasting the BBC on Breakfast News
Paid Members Rob Lowe Posted September 14, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2008 Through The Dragon's Eye.Now if I saw any painting come to life as a kid or even at my current age, I'd be legging it. Watching this almost 20 years later, the dragon sounds bloody perverted and I'd be damned if I would've stayed around long enough for it to invite me behind his waterfall.WIN!That dragon should've had a machine gun. would've sorted shit a lot sooner.Jesus Christ. We watched that in our weekly hour of tv time in primary school. I havnt seen it in about 15 years.I remembered something scary from that show that wasnt in that clip and I found it below. That is the fucking creepiest costume ever, nevermind for a seven year old me to look at!Gorwen vs Charn
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 14, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2008 Noel Edmonds blasting the BBC on Breakfast NewsI bet he gets a visit from the licensing people on Monday.
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted September 14, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 14, 2008 Through The Dragon's Eye.Now if I saw any painting come to life as a kid or even at my current age, I'd be legging it. Watching this almost 20 years later, the dragon sounds bloody perverted and I'd be damned if I would've stayed around long enough for it to invite me behind his waterfall.WIN!That dragon should've had a machine gun. would've sorted shit a lot sooner.Jesus Christ. We watched that in our weekly hour of tv time in primary school. I havnt seen it in about 15 years.I remembered something scary from that show that wasnt in that clip and I found it below. That is the fucking creepiest costume ever, nevermind for a seven year old me to look at!Gorwen vs Charn He may not be the nicest looking bastard around, but that's no way to speak about Noel.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 16, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2008 Glasgow Junkie interupts a Scotland Today outside broadcast... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UVgLMTx3gSw&NR=1
Paid Members FLips Posted September 16, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 16, 2008 Glasgow Junkie interupts a Scotland Today outside broadcast...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=UVgLMTx3gSw&NR=1Bet when his parents saw him they were so proud.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.