Paid Members Mike Castle Posted August 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 7, 2008 With that Judge Judy thing... it actually proves EXACTLY why those shows just piss me off and make me wonder why anyone tries doing anything on them, because she hasn't even got the first clue about the law herself. The very second she said the kid was breaking the law to drive on private property instantly proved that she shouldn't be even calling herself a judge.Essentially she's saying that you should keep your car keys on you permanently, even when asleep, because god forbid she left the keys in the house and the kids snuck out anyway to the car.While I agree she was a complete bitch for trying to sue the mother of the girl who died, the fact remains that the ONLY people at fault were the kids. Keys in the car or not, they weren't given permission to drive the car at that moment in time (and the girl had never been given permission), thus to try and tear the lady a new one based on that was just crap. Tear her a new one for being a heartless cow, but don't try and lie about stuff, judge or not, she's as much of a cunt as the heartless bitch as well.
freaky Posted August 8, 2008 Posted August 8, 2008 If you ever watched Channel 4 on Friday nights, maybe Eurotrash, The Word or Beavis and Butt-Head, and you stayed on Channel 4 during the commercial breaks, then you'll remember .
klown Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 Heavy Metal Dog and in reply to Freakys post as such, is it bad that i can remeber the German party line numbers from watching WCW and WWF on RTL and DSF...the sad thing is, i can remember them in fluent German...
Seratonin Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 Watch this and be envious, but do watch it. Seriously life affirming.Holy shit, that Vimeo is just awesome. High definition and seems to load faster than Youtube for me!!
KFR42 Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 Watch this and be envious, but do watch it. Seriously life affirming.Holy shit, that Vimeo is just awesome. High definition and seems to load faster than Youtube for me!! Theres just something incredibly incredibly awesome about that vid. Great stuff.
Manchester City Fan Posted August 9, 2008 Posted August 9, 2008 If you ever watched Channel 4 on Friday nights, maybe Eurotrash, The Word or Beavis and Butt-Head, and you stayed on Channel 4 during the commercial breaks, then you'll remember .Oh my God, the memories just come flooding back. I actually called that number back in the day. I don't remember much about the messages I exchanged, but I remember the grounding I recieved when the phone bill came.
Shaine Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 http://www.88by31.com/flashman/thepeoplesmario.swf
freaky Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 If you ever watched Channel 4 on Friday nights, maybe Eurotrash, The Word or Beavis and Butt-Head, and you stayed on Channel 4 during the commercial breaks, then you'll remember .Oh my God, the memories just come flooding back. I actually called that number back in the day. I don't remember much about the messages I exchanged, but I remember the grounding I recieved when the phone bill came.No no no, we need more of a story than that...
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 10, 2008 Awards Moderator Posted August 10, 2008 The incident at a propane depot in North York, Toronto, in the early hours of this morning. At about 1:50, you see the kind of explosion that would have made me shit my fucking pants. Kaboom
Manchester City Fan Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 If you ever watched Channel 4 on Friday nights, maybe Eurotrash, The Word or Beavis and Butt-Head, and you stayed on Channel 4 during the commercial breaks, then you'll remember .Oh my God, the memories just come flooding back. I actually called that number back in the day. I don't remember much about the messages I exchanged, but I remember the grounding I recieved when the phone bill came.No no no, we need more of a story than that...I pretended to be Ryan Giggs. That's about as exciting as it gets
Paid Members FLips Posted August 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted August 10, 2008 lmfao! Barack Roll- Total Genius. http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=32670
Awards Moderator Frankie Crisp Posted August 10, 2008 Awards Moderator Posted August 10, 2008 lmfao!Barack Roll- Total Genius.http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=32670Utterly tremendous.
klown Posted August 10, 2008 Posted August 10, 2008 Streaker scores a goal (NSFW) Ok, it made me chuckle , real or not.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.