Shaine Posted September 22, 2008 Posted September 22, 2008 http://www.yourdailymedia.com/media/122105...ttle_Translated
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 23, 2008 Moderators Posted September 23, 2008 London, Sept. 22: Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne aka "Gazza" seems to have completely lost it.A secret video of him talking to bemused drinkers at a pub that he visits frequently shows him insisting that he tried to steal two billion pounds from the Pope. He also says President George Bush wants him to marry his daughter.According to the Sun, this astonishing rant, gives a worrying insight into how warped Gazza
Moderators Astro Hollywood Posted September 23, 2008 Moderators Posted September 23, 2008 This is simply incredible - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=REGCV6z3VkM It's a fan-made DVD intermission for Gremlins 2. The technical proficiency is stunning, the Raiders sequences will blow your fucking minds. Here's the making of - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mDvBVFv-7LM
Paid Members FLips Posted September 23, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 23, 2008 Ricky Gervais and Steve Carrell at the Emmys http://www.i-am-bored.com/bored_link.cfm?link_id=33915
dopper Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 This is simply incredible - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=REGCV6z3VkMIt's a fan-made DVD intermission for Gremlins 2. The technical proficiency is stunning, the Raiders sequences will blow your fucking minds.Here's the making of - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mDvBVFv-7LMOutstanding. The way it was made was impressive enough, but the imagination in this guy ( 26 fucking years old ) was incredible to come up with all of those scenes.One of the comments on the video was: "pretty impressive". Like some guy watched it and thought it was only ok.Also, I noticed in the making-of video that the french for "The Raiders Of The Lost Ark" sounds shit.
BionicRedneck Posted September 24, 2008 Posted September 24, 2008 London, Sept. 22: Former England footballer Paul Gascoigne aka "Gazza" seems to have completely lost it.A secret video of him talking to bemused drinkers at a pub that he visits frequently shows him insisting that he tried to steal two billion pounds from the Pope. He also says President George Bush wants him to marry his daughter.According to the Sun, this astonishing rant, gives a worrying insight into how warped Gazza
Smegma Cake Posted September 25, 2008 Posted September 25, 2008 I understood none of the 'money making' schemes he talked about, and not just because of the drunk accent.
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 This is one of those "I can see it coming... you can see it coming... but the Chav in the video can't see it coming." http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQyLk9BvrM Listen carefully at the end for when he says "help me."
MRMIdAS Posted September 28, 2008 Posted September 28, 2008 This is one of those "I can see it coming... you can see it coming... but the Chav in the video can't see it coming."http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQyLk9BvrMListen carefully at the end for when he says "help me." I posted this AGES ago, chav vs physics, physics wins.EDIT:Safe for work pornhttp://glumbert.com/media/sfwporn
Paid Members DJ Kris Posted September 29, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 29, 2008 This is simply incredible - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=REGCV6z3VkMIt's a fan-made DVD intermission for Gremlins 2. The technical proficiency is stunning, the Raiders sequences will blow your fucking minds.Here's the making of - http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=mDvBVFv-7LMThat is absolutely fantastic, I'm so glad I decided to come into this thread. It leaves me wanting Gremlins 3
andrew "the ref" coyne Posted September 29, 2008 Posted September 29, 2008 This is one of those "I can see it coming... you can see it coming... but the Chav in the video can't see it coming."http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=GUQyLk9BvrMListen carefully at the end for when he says "help me." I posted this AGES ago, chav vs physics, physics wins.EDIT:Safe for work pornhttp://glumbert.com/media/sfwporn Awww... shame. I still loved it though. *Kick, kick, kick (snigger) kick, Smash.... CRUNCH! "Help me"*
MRMIdAS Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Arnie advertises some random japanese crap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBlEbsM0jM
Tim Healys Chutney Spoon Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Chris Harris at Cardiff this year. Makes your hair stand on end
klown Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Chris Harris at Cardiff this year. Makes your hair stand on end I thought that was part of the Braden Walker world tour for the next 3 dvd set initially How wrong I was
donnie420 Posted October 1, 2008 Posted October 1, 2008 Arnie advertises some random japanese craphttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skBlEbsM0jM hahaha my friend emailed me that the other day, arnie laughing at the end is superb.is anyone following cinemassacre's monster madness 'godzillathon'? here is the latest edition. horror fans should also check out last years monster madness series covering some of the most important horor films in cinema history Monster Madness # 1.Ned?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.