Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 5, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 5, 2008 I've been talking about that in another forum - its fallen into the rights/wrong stuff etc. I tried to google the show and the rules but only found this video - so it'll at least be good PR.Heres a bit of the show before..http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bFdkzdNqU-w
JamesTyler Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 I've been talking about that in another forum - its fallen into the rights/wrong stuff etc. I tried to google the show and the rules but only found this video - so it'll at least be good PR.Heres a bit of the show before..http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bFdkzdNqU-w Well... she looked like she was desperate to get a reaction. Lets face it... she got one!
alexander Posted September 5, 2008 Posted September 5, 2008 Really nicely made fan edits. And a really, really bad idea for a wildlife show. I'm just raping B3ta for good links right now.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2008 An oldie, but a goodie.. The video clip is from a Russian news programme.There was an accident at a coal mine and people were accused of drinking on the job.The interviewer is trying to see if there is any truth in the rumour, and then one of the other worker's turns up unannounced. http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=Q3JZkwx9ixk
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted September 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2008 baz, as great as that video is, it's already been debunked and it's actually about a strike, not about drinking on the job.
Paid Members CoreyVandal Posted September 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2008 In my opinion every new member (and a handful fo the older ones) should be forced to watch this. How To Behave On An Internet Forum
Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted September 7, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 7, 2008 Through The Dragon's Eye. Now if I saw any painting come to life as a kid or even at my current age, I'd be legging it. Watching this almost 20 years later, the dragon sounds bloody perverted and I'd be damned if I would've stayed around long enough for it to invite me behind his waterfall.
MRMIdAS Posted September 7, 2008 Posted September 7, 2008 Through The Dragon's Eye.Now if I saw any painting come to life as a kid or even at my current age, I'd be legging it. Watching this almost 20 years later, the dragon sounds bloody perverted and I'd be damned if I would've stayed around long enough for it to invite me behind his waterfall.WIN!That dragon should've had a machine gun. would've sorted shit a lot sooner.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 8, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2008 Noel Gallagher gets thrown into the crowd (funny stuff), when an intruder interupts Oasis playing.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7603959.stm
Paid Members Mike Castle Posted September 8, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2008 Noel Gallagher gets thrown into the crowd (funny stuff), when an intruder interupts Oasis playing..http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7603959.stmIs it just me or do the crowd cheer after it happens?I mean I may not like their music, but that is a tad harsh... I mean what did those monitor speakers ever do to him?
Paid Members martyngnr Posted September 8, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 8, 2008 Noel Gallagher gets thrown into the crowd (funny stuff), when an intruder interupts Oasis playing..http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7603959.stmIs it just me or do the crowd cheer after it happens?I mean I may not like their music, but that is a tad harsh... I mean what did those monitor speakers ever do to him?Frightening rather than funny. Oasis must have pretty shoddy security for the guy to get up there in the first place. Lucky he only fell onto the monitors and that the idiot only pushed him.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted September 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 9, 2008 Robocop. "Can you fly Bobby?". 20 seconds... http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aI-Fg9chJzM
Paid Members Au Posted September 9, 2008 Paid Members Posted September 9, 2008 Robocop. "Can you fly Bobby?". 20 seconds...http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=aI-Fg9chJzMWhy on earth is this a related video to that clip?
Andy Shoes Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 An interesting Metallica cover Snoop Dogg - Sad But True The Lars impression ~ Jim Breur
Manchester City Fan Posted September 9, 2008 Posted September 9, 2008 An interesting Metallica cover Snoop Dogg - Sad But TrueI love Snoop Dogg as much as the next man, but that was painful to listen to back in 2003, and it's still painful now
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.