The Four Horsemen Posted June 7, 2008 Posted June 7, 2008 That was fucking awesome, loved the bit where he decided to do a river dance on the desk and try and kill the desk dividers.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted June 7, 2008 Posted June 7, 2008 http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-g...ely-insane.htmlOffice worker goes absolutely batshit crazy, and starts attacking his fellow workers. Watch for the bit he just throws a big, massive monitor into the woman next to him.If only someone in that office had had their camera phone on and pointing at the crazy bastard that would have made for some quality footage. Oh wait a second.....2nd angle from cell phone !!!Quality !
The Four Horsemen Posted June 7, 2008 Posted June 7, 2008 http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-g...ely-insane.htmlOffice worker goes absolutely batshit crazy, and starts attacking his fellow workers. Watch for the bit he just throws a big, massive monitor into the woman next to him.If only someone in that office had had their camera phone on and pointing at the crazy bastard that would have made for some quality footage. Oh wait a second.....2nd angle from cell phone !!!Quality !Those zapping noises you can hear near the end, is that a Tazer gun I can hear?
KFR42 Posted June 7, 2008 Posted June 7, 2008 http://www.break.com/index/office-worker-g...ely-insane.htmlOffice worker goes absolutely batshit crazy, and starts attacking his fellow workers. Watch for the bit he just throws a big, massive monitor into the woman next to him.If only someone in that office had had their camera phone on and pointing at the crazy bastard that would have made for some quality footage. Oh wait a second.....2nd angle from cell phone !!!Quality !Those zapping noises you can hear near the end, is that a Tazer gun I can hear?So hillariously fake, but greatly amusing.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 10, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 10, 2008 Taken from another forum.. Paolo Maldini's five-year-old son tackles Clarence Seedorf. Bobby Moore tackle this is.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXpPD3FpxIg
dopper Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 Excellently put-together highlights of both series of 'Spaced'.
alexander Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 Bloke plans on teaching you how to drive on Salvia. Watch all the way till the end...
KFR42 Posted June 15, 2008 Posted June 15, 2008 Excellently put-together highlights of both series of 'Spaced'. That was an extra on the DVD wasn't it? Brilliant show, Spaced.
Paid Members DEF Posted June 15, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 15, 2008 Ok many moons ago I talked about short zombie movie I made when I was 19. It was loosely and I do stress LOOSELY based on the Famous Five. Now finally I've managed to get it up (that's a freebie Who has called me Hage?) for all of your viewing pleasure. Its only 4 mins long and in the tradition of oh so many Troma films I grew up watching it has absolutely no tension, suspense or horror. Just good old fashioned home made gore.
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted June 17, 2008 Posted June 17, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzJ5IymSuc funny shit
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted June 18, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2008 Joan Rivers calls Russell Crowe a name on that "Loose Women" show. STRONG LANGUAGE guys. Here is the BBC story.. http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/entertainment/7459944.stm
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 Now I know some of you dont like John Culshaw and Dead Ringers but this Star Wars spoof made me spit orange juice out on to my screen lol. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J4HTDS8p-Lo...feature=related
Loki Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 I don't find that funny, it's just someone doing a poor impression and hoping the public are too polite to mention it. Apart from his Bush impression, I actually think Colshaw is a pretty poor visual impressionist, he should have stuck to radio/voiceover.
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted June 18, 2008 Posted June 18, 2008 I tend to agree with what your saying about Culshaw but as I did find that funny when watching it.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.