SteelEdge Posted April 11, 2008 Posted April 11, 2008 Love this to bits, hope it hasn't been posted already?Discovered this a few days ago. So funny! The expression on charlie's face after he bites him for the second time is brilliant!
tiger_driver Posted April 12, 2008 Posted April 12, 2008 Love this to bits, hope it hasn't been posted already?Discovered this a few days ago. So funny! The expression on charlie's face after he bites him for the second time is brilliant!Funny when charlie laughs afterwards.
shep Posted April 13, 2008 Posted April 13, 2008 Wiley featuring Paul McCartney & Heather Mills - Wearing My Rolex Link will be taken down fast as they are both quick on the draw when it comes to lawyers but worth a Google it is down as it is very well put together.
Paid Members FLips Posted April 18, 2008 Paid Members Posted April 18, 2008 Comedy remake of The Wicker Man featuring Nicholas Cage. STEP AWAY FROM THE BIKE!. lmao!
dopper Posted April 19, 2008 Posted April 19, 2008 Robbie Fowler makes Gary Neville look stupid All Man Utd players say hello to Peter Schmeichal, except Gary Neville Robbie Fowler embarrasses Gary Neville ... again Gary Neville finally scores for England
freaky Posted April 20, 2008 Posted April 20, 2008 I saw this the other day - I thought it was fucking incredible.
Paid Members Teedy Kay Posted April 20, 2008 Paid Members Posted April 20, 2008 I saw this the other day - I thought it was fucking incredible.I prefer the guy doing someething similar but on roller blades, a lot more skill involved!
buba3d Posted April 21, 2008 Posted April 21, 2008 Anybody here like nickelback's song rockstar? well this is pop star
Turnbucklepads Posted May 5, 2008 Posted May 5, 2008 Not awesome. Not awesome at all, but I've seen it, so now you have to see it as well: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg: :omg:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.