Paid Members FLips Posted June 18, 2008 Paid Members Posted June 18, 2008 His Jeremy Kyle one is good.
Smegma Cake Posted June 19, 2008 Posted June 19, 2008 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obzJ5IymSucfunny shitGotta love the switch in voices and personalities instantly. Bug in the mouth, all of a sudden he realizes he's really a black man.
MRMIdAS Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 http://www.theworldstandsup.com/Comics-A-Z...fietermaus.aspx "Love Me In Your Mouth" by Die Clatterschenkenfietermaus
KFR42 Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 Speaking of Star Wars, I saw this on the B3ta newsletter. Possibly the funniest/geekiest dance off ever:
alexander Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 Speaking of Star Wars, I saw this on the B3ta newsletter. Possibly the funniest/geekiest dance off ever: Damn it, I was just about to post this! Nerdy as hell, but beautifully done.
dopper Posted June 21, 2008 Posted June 21, 2008 Speaking of Star Wars, I saw this on the B3ta newsletter. Possibly the funniest/geekiest dance off ever: Damn it, I was just about to post this! Nerdy as hell, but beautifully done.Superb.My favourite bit was the surprise addition of a Gamorrean at the end of "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun".
alexander Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Watch this and be envious, but do watch it. Seriously life affirming.
Joe_the_Lion Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Holy motherfucking hell shit.Jesus. Thing is if I was there was would be staring, absolutely amazed at his brilliance. Then as he walked past me I would feel the need to regain some status, calling him "Virgin" would probably get the job done.
freaky Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Watch this and be envious, but do watch it. Seriously life affirming.That is utterly brilliant. It's brought tears to my eyes.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Watch this and be envious, but do watch it. Seriously life affirming.That is utterly brilliant. It's brought tears to my eyes.Yeah me too, that was quality !!
dopper Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Watch this and be envious, but do watch it. Seriously life affirming.That is utterly brilliant. It's brought tears to my eyes.Yeah me too, that was quality !!That was tremendous, but it's doing my head in because I remember first seeing this on a TV programme and they interviewed the guy, but I can't remember what I saw it on.He must be loaded.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 Off topic, got to say Dopper I love that quote you have in your sig: A 20 foot ring of canvas and steel is their stage and their battlefield.For some it feels like home. Once inside these ropes, a moment can last for a lifetime.The reward for success can be great. But the price of failure is always devastating.It is on this grand stage called WrestleMania where dreams become reality. Athletes forge legacies. Mortals become legendsThat whole opening to the Mania Of Wrestlemania is quality and for me is one of the best bits of emotive TV/film that WWE have ever produced. Superb !
Mr. Seven Posted June 23, 2008 Posted June 23, 2008 I don't know if this has been posted, but it's the funniest 30 seconds I've seen for quite some time. Pluto chases kid at Disneyland:
Keith Houchen Posted June 28, 2008 Posted June 28, 2008 The godlike Adam Buxton does subtitles for Songs Of Praise.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.