Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members
Posted

Balls of Steel again.

 

Urban Skittles. Funny, yet scary for the people involved.

 

"Get on tha fuckin' floor you utter pricks!!"

 

  • Moderators
Posted

This has been doing the rounds; I'm sure a lot of people will have seen it already..

 

But for those of you who haven't this Aussie kid throws a party whilst his folks are away, it gets out of control and cops turn up and this is his hilarious subsequent interview on the News.

  • Paid Members
Posted

This has been doing the rounds; I'm sure a lot of people will have seen it already..But for those of you who haven't this Aussie kid throws a party whilst his folks are away, it gets out of control and cops turn up and this is his hilarious subsequent interview on the News.

LMAO! I was so bored but that has cheered me right up!. :laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...