Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Posted

Fort Minor - 'Remember The Name'

 

Good song, but watch the video. Its made up of clips people sent in to the band of them doing random stuff, some of the skateboarding/taking basketball shots combos are crazy. Plus the dude falling from the roof of a building to a trampolene is a bit mental.

Posted

Two good Just for Laughs skits..
I don't know what it is about "Just for Laughs" but their skits NEVER MAKE ME LAUGH.I think it might be the really bad feckin music.
  • Paid Members
Posted

I usually find them very dated, in a "Game For A Laugh" style, but the Death prank is possibly one of the greatest things I've ever seen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...