Paid Members CuckedByMenry Posted October 6, 2007 Paid Members Posted October 6, 2007 . It's all about 1 minute 33.
Paid Members Surf Digby Posted October 16, 2007 Paid Members Posted October 16, 2007 Please, for the love of God, stop!!!
This thread scares me Posted October 16, 2007 Posted October 16, 2007 woah...am I wrong or were the crowd silent at the end. not a ripple from them?
TwiZtiDk1D Posted October 17, 2007 Posted October 17, 2007 http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=pvqCx0Q591U&...2Ecom%2Fblog%2F BEST VIDEO PERIOD!!
Dynamite Duane Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 I come across this by accident rectocvaginal examination
Metallica Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 Two good Just for Laughs skits..I don't know what it is about "Just for Laughs" but their skits NEVER MAKE ME LAUGH.I think it might be the really bad feckin music.Sure the music and the laughter track is annoying and I'm not a fan of the show but those 2 sketches amused me.
DJ Stevie C Posted October 20, 2007 Posted October 20, 2007 Two good Just for Laughs skits..I don't know what it is about "Just for Laughs" but their skits NEVER MAKE ME LAUGH.I think it might be the really bad feckin music.Sure the music and the laughter track is annoying and I'm not a fan of the show but those 2 sketches amused me.Fair enough I just never seem to be able to enjoy this show, same reason why you've been framed is so bloody hard to watch sometimes.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 20, 2007 Paid Members Posted October 20, 2007 Two good Just for Laughs skits..I don't know what it is about "Just for Laughs" but their skits NEVER MAKE ME LAUGH.I think it might be the really bad feckin music.Sure the music and the laughter track is annoying and I'm not a fan of the show but those 2 sketches amused me.Fair enough I just never seem to be able to enjoy this show, same reason why you've been framed is so bloody hard to watch sometimes.Anytime a guy dives out the bushes, dressed as a bear, and chases a woman in a park always gets a laugh from me.
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 21, 2007 Paid Members Posted October 21, 2007 Glenn Hoddle & Chris Waddle, on Top of the Pops in 1987, singing their unforgettable hit "Diamond Lights". Incredibly cheesy.
Dynamite Duane Posted October 22, 2007 Posted October 22, 2007 I come across this by accident rectocvaginal examinationI thought someone may have commented this as the most graphic image of nudity on youtube. She was a tad hairy
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted October 25, 2007 Paid Members Posted October 25, 2007 I was doing a search for the "Rocky 2" training montage, and came across this. Remember that porno Stallone starred in? "The Party at Kitty and Stud's"? Well heres a (clean, G-Rated) trailer.. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Wv-sq74Y1o
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.