Jump to content

More youtube awesomeness.


Mike_h102

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Posted

http://youtube.com/watch?v=IwEJa_p5W5QI was there live on Sunday. You should all be jealous.

Awesome live band..awesome band full stop.Saw them in Dublin last weekPlus the word "shit" is the main difference between that and the johnny cash version
I know, it just sounded horrid when the crowd said it. I know it's an ace excuse to yell an obscenity, but that sounded painful. Could be down to the recording though.Harold & Kumar 2 trailer.
Posted

I was looking for highlights of last night's footy and found the goals from the Liverpool-Toulouse game with hilarious commentary from well-known fruitcake Ray Hudson. It's inspired stuff.

 

"Clean, accurate, dynamic! It's a screamer of a header. He locks his focus in - jumps, jacknifes, punches! Bulging net...broken spirits." :laugh:

 

Here is more of his lunacy : Stroking their big big WHITE beards and saying "VAMONOS MUCHACHOS!!"

 

And here is his Kickboxing equivalent, the equally stupid Will Vanders : In and out like a fiddler's elbow!

Posted

Sometimes a recording of a gig from the crowd makes the band sound bad...and sometimes it's the band's fault.

 

 

(I actually liked their album btw. This is their new song from their soon to be released 2nd album)

  • Paid Members
Posted

Sometimes a recording of a gig from the crowd makes the band sound bad...and sometimes it's the band's fault.

(I actually liked their album btw. This is their new song from their soon to be released 2nd album)
Crikey he still sounds horrid, although somwehat
.
Posted

Sometimes a recording of a gig from the crowd makes the band sound bad...and sometimes it's the band's fault.

(I actually liked their album btw. This is their new song from their soon to be released 2nd album)
Crikey he still sounds horrid, although somwehat
.
LOL.."It's the final countdown and everything, everything's magic"
Posted

Is YouTube still being a cunt for anything else? It takes forever to load videos, and half of them still don't load. It's been like this for weeks...

Posted

Is YouTube still being a cunt for anything else? It takes forever to load videos, and half of them still don't load. It's been like this for weeks...

I havnt had any problems like that. I think its your PC.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...