Paid Members JLM Posted January 22, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 22, 2008 Bwahaha."Nah, I'll leave these on. I like'em."I did like his refusal to break under her self righteous assault on his character. Sure the damage to the house is largely his responsibility, but is he really liable for people smashing up cars in the street?
Tequila_Boy Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 "You oughta take a good look at yourself and see how other people see you""I have, so have they, we love it"
Gatso Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Don't know why but I find this quite funny following the Heathrow thing recently.
Shaine Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Crazy arse hockey brawl... and they say footballers set a bad example. http://www.break.com/index/huge-hockey-brawl.html
Patrick "Madman" Kelly Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 The REAL Sean Connery keeps his bitch in check http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0
Quote_the_raven_nevermore Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 Saw this on Jonathan Ross on Friday.... One clever Bird!!
TheSlickster Posted January 22, 2008 Posted January 22, 2008 This has been doing the rounds; I'm sure a lot of people will have seen it already..But for those of you who haven't this Aussie kid throws a party whilst his folks are away, it gets out of control and cops turn up and this is his hilarious subsequent interview on the News.Cool video but the guy Corey Delaney has been charged with producing child pornography
alexander Posted January 23, 2008 Posted January 23, 2008 The most HORRIFIC game show ever. What is WRONG with people?!
Deeds Posted January 24, 2008 Posted January 24, 2008 The most HORRIFIC game show ever. What is WRONG with people?!That's the GREATEST gameshow ever. Pretty easy too. You know the answer to everything they ask.
Moderators Chest Rockwell Posted January 24, 2008 Moderators Posted January 24, 2008 This has been doing the rounds; I'm sure a lot of people will have seen it already..But for those of you who haven't this Aussie kid throws a party whilst his folks are away, it gets out of control and cops turn up and this is his hilarious subsequent interview on the News.Cool video but the guy Corey Delaney has been charged with producing child pornography Well.. he is 16. If he shagged any girl around his age at the party and filmed it then I guess it would count as that..?Anyway - the latest news on him is that he's using this to become a professional party planner...
Happ Hazzard Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 Bloke on Sky News Who Acts Like David Brent
Paid Members bAzTNM#1 Posted January 27, 2008 Paid Members Posted January 27, 2008 Bloke on Sky News Who Acts Like David BrentHahaha! Thats freaky.
Fat Boy Mendoza Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 A funny and clever spoof of Nickelback's "Rock Star"
dopper Posted January 27, 2008 Posted January 27, 2008 Don't know why but I find this quite funny following the Heathrow thing recently. Good clip, and I had to laugh at one of the comments below it saying: "That is so fucking fake ..."
bwo Posted January 30, 2008 Posted January 30, 2008 Not youtube, but this clip from the hasbro site is awesome. fantastic animation. It pisses all over Michael Bays piss poor version of Prime and Megatron. Prime vs Megatron Stolen from the hub.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.