More youtube awesomeness.

Mike_h102

I was looking at a few booty vids on dailymotion and found this stunning bit of stuff shaking her arse. Absolutely gorgeous.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xbdhdb_beautiful-booty_sexy

:love:

This is the YouTube Awesomeness thread. Not the repugnant fat arse cellulite thread. Keep this shit to yourself for fucks sake.

No cellulite on that arse mate.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Paid Members

Absolutely insane stuff here. You know about all the carry-on in Libya (US ambassador was killed because of this) and the Muslim world the last few days, right? It's been caused by this INSANE film I'm just about to post the FIFTEEN MINUTE trailer from. Also, watch out for the real offensive anti-Islam stuff being dubbed over by somebody elses voice. Just bizarre.

P.S. Five million went into this.

BBC - "Muhammad Film Has Murky Background"

"Why Are All the Religious References dubbed?"

‘It Makes Me Sick’: Actress in Muhammed Movie Says She Was Deceived, Had No Idea It Was About Islam

Edited by bAzTNM#1

Absolutely insane stuff here. You know about all the carry-on in Libya (US ambassador was killed because of this) and the Muslim world the last few days, right? It's been caused by this INSANE film I'm just about to post the FIFTEEN MINUTE trailer from. Also, watch out for the real offensive anti-Islam stuff being dubbed over by somebody elses voice. Just bizarre.

P.S. Five million went into this.

BBC - "Muhammad Film Has Murky Background"

"Why Are All the Religious References dubbed?"