*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Cody Hall vs. Mike Posey from yesterday at Anarchy Wrestling (the former NWA Wildside):http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature&v=llmQ5IcvhYYFor someone with probably less than 20 matches in front of a crowd, Scott Hall's son did quite well.EDIT - Just saw this Vine clip and it cracked me up. Scott Steiner and Petey Williams reunion:http://vine.co/v/huPzhqaVmpF

Edited by pgi86

Baywatch but not as I remember it...

• Paid Members

Pamela Anderson was stunning back in 94 wasn't she? Christ. That episode is awesome. I loved show's who took a break from the norm and just wrote the whole show around its guest stars. Every time I watch this episode, I just imagine Kevin Sullivan was desperate to whip his knob out for some reason. He just looks the type.

TNA should make their shows like that. Shorten the matches that they've put on constantly, hire more crappy actors and turn it even more into a wrestling soap. Go out and film in the locations they're holding tapings in. Increase the amount of Hogan. That sort of thing.

The little discussion of Texas Tornado made me look up some videos on him. As a fellow monoped, I'm fascinated by him being able to wrestle with the handicap. In this match with Shawn Michaels from 1992:

The finish, as well as being a stereotypical name vs name cop-out finish in the pre-Monday Night Wars era, looks stupidly dangerous. Michaels could've been badly hurt on that.

Its mainly Saint doing his trademark spots but there's also a nice little story that builds about the Japanese fella resorting to the more high impact style of wrestling because he can't handle Saint's more technical style. 4FW should book Saint for their Michinoku show. And then they should book Negro Navarro as the lucha guy and put them in a match and bill it as Mexico vs. Michioku/England.

Okay, maybe it doesn't quite fit, but somebody should book it.

Its mainly Saint doing his trademark spots but there's also a nice little story that builds about the Japanese fella resorting to the more high impact style of wrestling because he can't handle Saint's more technical style. 4FW should book Saint for their Michinoku show. And then they should book Negro Navarro as the lucha guy and put them in a match and bill it as Mexico vs. Michioku/England.

Okay, maybe it doesn't quite fit, but somebody should book it.

Pretty sure Johnny Saint has well and truly retired now, though that would have been a cool match. I'd love to see someone like Navarro, Black Terry, Negro Casas, Blue Panther or Virus over here.

The classic Silver Vision intro. Someone I know swears blind around late 92 there was another version of this intro. Bollocks or not?

Nope 100% legit a 2nd version does exist i'l find a tape its on convert & upload it.