*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Following up on my last lucha video, here's a new one. This is a monumental battle in the history of the world and one that the hundred or so people in this historic building will never forget. Witness SpongeBob SquarePants team up with Patrick and some woman against Buzz Lighter, some guy and some woman. Buzz seems to be working as rudo for anyone keeping check.

Edit: I should have really included a link.

Edited by Vamp

• Paid Members
Hong Kong? Was there a tall and big British lad there with blonde hair, name of Sam?

There was indeed! Mate of Voodoo's, trained with him. Massive bloke well over 6'4, in leather pants and cowboy boots. He lives over there, and he sat with me while I took photos and filmed for our show at the ZERO-1 HK gig. I also assume you know him Butch :)

• Paid Members
Yeah, Sam Burgess from Llay around here. Hell of a look on him. Been one of my best mates for about 15 years.

Ha, small world. Yeah he was a MASSIVE man. I believe he lives in Mainland China, but was visiting to see the show. Hell of a nice guy, really enthusiastic. Not enough big lads smacking each other for his liking. He fucking loved Daichi Hashimoto though.

Well this isn't weird at all. Its the Boogeyman trying to shit Bobby Lashley up at his gym. Boogeyman is funny. He just laughs to himself. At least he's happy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xIpqv5FfsCE

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jkPIaF_pue8...e=fvwp&NR=1

Lashley even manages to be terrible in lame Youtube comedy sketches. Good to see nothing has changed since his wrestling stint.

Boogeyman is tremendous though. He should totally be a go-to guy for random cameos in the same way The Godfather was post-Attitude era.

What's the purpose of those videos anyway?

• Paid Members

No idea. Maybe to promote to gym, but the name of the gym isn't what you walk away with after watching that.

Speaking of mind bending videos, here's the Mega Powers on the Big Breakfast from the mid-90s. Zoe Ball and Joe Mangle were the presenters. Typical of Hulk and Randy, they were wearing the full shit as they are interview. Flew halfway across the world and they'd have been forgiven for turning up in normal clothes. Not this pair.

Lilly Savage and Randy Savage on the same show. Hogan introduces himself as "The Huckster". This was during the time WWF were running those skits of him.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

No idea. Maybe to promote to gym, but the name of the gym isn't what you walk away with after watching that.

Speaking of mind bending videos, here's the Mega Powers on the Big Breakfast from the mid-90s. Zoe Ball and Joe Mangle were the presenters. Typical of Hulk and Randy, they were wearing the full shit as they are interview. Flew halfway across the world and they'd have been forgiven for turning up in normal clothes. Not this pair.

Lilly Savage and Randy Savage on the same show. Hogan introduces himself as "The Huckster". This was during the time WWF were running those skits of him.

big breakfast had em all

rock n big show

regal