*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Go to 3.43

:laugh:

That's outstanding purely for Regal corpsing after the kick.

Daniel Bryan really is brilliant isn't he. He seems to genuinely get 'it', and has a real sense of personality about him. Fucking ace. Regal is brilliant in this too.

• Paid Members

Jerry Lawler exploiting the "both feet" rule in a battle royal. He's so fucking clever. Raven mentioned this in a shoot interview once while talking about how he thinks Lawler is the best worker of all time. And here it is. Lawler is so funny. He stretches it out so much and then finally gets his comeuppance. Its just a shite battle royal and he adds so much to it by being his typically creative self.

• Paid Members

That's great. I've often wondered why that spot hasn't been played out more during Royal Rumbles. I guess that plenty of guys have put it forward but had it vetoed by agents because it'd take so much drama out of eliminations and near-eliminations if it happened all the time. Plus, there aren't many guys out there that could pull if off with the same effect that Lawler does here. His facials are tremendous, like when he's begging the crowd not to give him away.

Has Santino ever tried it? It looks like a perfect comedy Rumble spot for him.

Edited by Arch Stanton

Jerry Lawler exploiting the "both feet" rule in a battle royal. He's so fucking clever. Raven mentioned this in a shoot interview once while talking about how he thinks Lawler is the best worker of all time. And here it is. Lawler is so funny. He stretches it out so much and then finally gets his comeuppance. Its just a shite battle royal and he adds so much to it by being his typically creative self.

I do like the Royal Rumble 1997 moment with The King too. Great stuff.

I especially liked how he completely ignored the fact he'd been in the match the rest of the night too.

Matt Morgan isn't too fond of internet fans.

"I have more athleticism in my cock than they do in their entire body". Ha! :D

Only watched a little bit, but it seems like he was doing it in character. Bit of an dick if not.

Hi there gang, just giving a friendly heads up to those of you that follow the show. I've finally posted a new Arm Bar Critic video covering Demolition vs Tenryu and Kitao along with an in depth look at the time Kitao attempted to shoot on Earthquake in Japan. Even if you haven't been following the Wrestlemania 7 review the Quake / Kitao shoot makes for a some very interesting viewing.

I've posted links to the previous episodes below as well.

Enjoy!

Part 8 - NEW EPISODE

Part 1

Part 2

Part 3

Part4

Part 5

Part 6

Part 7

Great stuff. For a few years now I'd always thought it would be good if someone got eliminated from the Rumble but hopped around the ring so he wasn't properly out. No idea King did it back in '95. :laugh: