*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

I've seen it about half a dozen times and it gets better every time. They absolutely batter him and then he just stands there, bleeding, and does a promo at the end. Fantastic.

Again, if anyone hasn't listened to the Cliff Compton interview with Cabana on Art Of Wrestling yet about his and Gallows' visit to Nigeria, you have to. It's completely brilliant.

I used to get well fucked off that we'd miss the routine announcement of tonight's main event now being a No DQ. Filling some more gaps in your brain, here's a channel devoted to the pre-PPV Sunday Night Heat episodes from the Attitude era.

http://www.youtube.com/user/PreShowHeats

Fucking hell! Get the Summerslam 98 one watched too! Not only do you get bonus dangerous 98 HBK on commentary, but there's some pissed up Hawk I've never seen too! You need to treasure pissed up Hawk.

Edited by NEWM

ECW Invades WWE on RAW

Mid 2005 was a lot of fun. You had a shit load of stuff going on. Business wasn't great during 2004-05 and you can tell WWE were trying really hard to pick it back up. Cena practically did it for them when he started to take off around that time.

Sid Vicious WCW Re-Debut (June,13,1999)

Fucking brilliant. ''He's psychotic'' ''He's full-blown nuts'.

Sycho Sid turns on Shawn Michaels

Insane.

Edited by Shovanist Pig

Here's a press conference between Cliff Compton, Luke Gallows and Power Uti. Funny as shit. Domino is hilarious and Power Uti is no selling every punch, belt shot and chair shot they throw at him. Its exactly how he described it on the podcast he did with Cabana. Its one of the funniest fucking things I've ever seen. Uti's just standing taking offense. Brilliant.

British Bulldog Davey Boy Smith on Live 6 show promoting One Night Only. (clearly believes he will win). Having a great time sandwiched between Samantha Janus and Jenny Powell. Even recites some Shakespeare in part 2 and of course is asked the inevitable question.

FWA on This morning.

Question for Mark Sloan if he's sees this and don't mind telling. How did she get on?

Also good to know somebody wins the competiton by answering correctly that money doesn't grow on trees