*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
You....right?

What gives you that idea? I mean there's absolutely nothing to suggest that he's the same person. So what if he's only just signed up here? So what if he's never posted on the forum before now? So what if he's got the same username as the uploader of the Youtube clip?

It's just a coincidence, honest guv.

Just trying to make funny videos to share not like I'm makin revenue from YouTube I can't and i don't understand how the idiots that leave comments sayin I'm spamming by sharing a link about a YouTube video in a YouTube section of a forum lol and I honestly can't believe you guys don't find them funny...you guys watch episode 3 or 4? Episode 3 is probably the best one in my opinion...

This guy (yea it's me) robs people at toys r us with SUPERKICK to the mouth and at gunpoint, plus robs a hot milf it's really funny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5RMgRHtz5nI

Edited by Kidlockdmh

• Moderators
Just trying to make funny videos to share not like I'm makin revenue from YouTube I can't and i don't understand how the idiots that leave comments sayin I'm spamming by sharing a link about a YouTube video in a YouTube section of a forum lol and I honestly can't believe you guys don't find them funny...you waxen episode 3 or 4? Episode 3 is probably the best one in my opinion...

This guy (yea it's me) robs people at toys r us with SUOERKICK to the mouth and at gunpoint, plus robs a hot milf it's really funny

Please leave the internet.

Edited by ButchReedMark

Just trying to make funny videos to share not like I'm makin revenue from YouTube I can't and i don't understand how the idiots that leave comments sayin I'm spamming by sharing a link about a YouTube video in a YouTube section of a forum lol and I honestly can't believe you guys don't find them funny...you guys watch episode 3 or 4? Episode 3 is probably the best one in my opinion...

This guy (yea it's me) robs people at toys r us with SUPERKICK to the mouth and at gunpoint, plus robs a hot milf it's really funny

I hate you.

• Paid Members

ought to be a fun sit-down, love these, plus KEVIN!!!!!!!!

Cocks already stiff as a Big Kev elbow in the corner. Once the Hulk gets bored of TNA, they are going to have to release a 3 disc comp of the nWo. The biggest group in wrestling history. It has to happen. It still gets ripped off by wrestling promotions to this day. Honestly cant wait for this nWo LOW show.

I fear for Kev on that though. JJ Dillion was bitter about how the nWo knocked all his mates off their perch in 1996-97, Jim Ross was head of talent during the time WWF was getting hammered off them and Michael Hayes already tried to bury the group when Bisch was on the pannel. Kev's going to have to either turn the charm on or power bomb JR through the table.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

• Paid Members
Cocks already stiff as a Big Kev elbow in the corner. Once the Hulk gets bored of TNA, they are going to have to release a 3 disc comp of the nWo. The biggest group in wrestling history. It has to happen. It still gets ripped off by wrestling promotions to this day. Honestly cant wait for this nWo LOW show.

I fear for Kev on that though. JJ Dillion was bitter about how the nWo knocked all his mates off their perch in 1996-97, Jim Ross was head of talent during the time WWF was getting hammered off them and Michael Hayes already tried to bury the group when Bisch was on the pannel. Kev's going to have to either turn the charm on or power bomb JR through the table.

Haven't they already released some kind of nWo DVD at some point? I've no idea how comprehensive it was, but I definitely remember seeing it reduced to next to nothing in price when Woolworths went bust alongside other older WWE titles that were probably laying in their warehouse for years beforehand.