*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
Cocks already stiff as a Big Kev elbow in the corner...Kev's going to have to either turn the charm on or power bomb JR through the table.

So chuffed about this. Especially Nash being on it. JR's usually pretty fair, when Nash and Hall were buried on The Underachievers one, JR was the onlt one to stick up for them. I hope JJ does have a debate with Nash too, as long as they dont all agree that WCW was shit and Nash should have never left WWE, I'll be happy.

Haven't they already released some kind of nWo DVD at some point? I've no idea how comprehensive it was, but I definitely remember seeing it reduced to next to nothing in price when Woolworths went bust alongside other older WWE titles that were probably laying in their warehouse for years beforehand.

It was a 60 minute rush job. The first 30 mins 'covered' the WCW version of the nWo and the remaining 30 minutes covered the first month of the WWE nWo, with such highlights as Austin kidnapping Scott Hall in freezer. It was a piece of shit.

A short video like Sting Army vs nWo (which wasnt included in the dvd), is more entertaining than the whole dvd above. They have a lot of Gold that could be released on an nWo compilation.

I normally don't like it when British companies post there "cool" new hype videos or what not in this trend to try and get a cheap plug, but I do honestly believe this is up to the level of videos in this trend. Very funny promo indeed.

New video from NGW, Los Amigos (Dara Diablo & El Ligero) talk about the continuing tag team tournament. Diablo goes off on his now infamous wacky promos about the likes of Project Ego, Venum (Jack Gallagher & Scott Adams), The Predators (Malen and Connors) and even Rockstar Spud.