*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Honky Tonk Man calls out New Dawn Wrestling promoter Dino Puglia for false advertising on a Macho Man Randy Savage benefit show July 9th 2011

Not exactly funny, but just thought I'd post it.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members
Because the match was great and it deserved a nice clean finish.

But it got Randy Savage over as someone who can escape with his belt anyway he can, it got Billy Jack over as someone who can beat the IC champion and it got Danny Davis over as a heel ref who everyone hates. It protected and helped three people. If someone got a clean win, it wouldnt have done any of that. There is nothing wrong with a screwjob finish if it makes sense, is logical and progresses storylines. Thats the nature of the business after all.

Edited by Ian_hitmanhart

But it got Randy Savage over as someone who can escape with his belt anyway he can, it got Billy Jack over as someone who can beat the IC champion and it got Danny Davis over as a heel ref who everyone hates. It protected and helped three people. If someone got a clean win, it wouldnt have done any of that. There is nothing wrong with a screwjob finish if it makes sense, is logical and progresses storylines. Thats the nature of the business after all.

The whole angle is not the point when were talking about personal taste, I'm just not a fan of those finishes.

• Paid Members

Not exactly funny, but just thought I'd post it.

Funniest/saddest part about that Savage tribute show was that they didn't have a ringbell, so when they did the tribute the ring announcer just said "ding" ten times.