*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Moderators

Turned out Murray Hodgson was a habitual liar, and even his own lawyer walked out on him apologising to Vince. He later tried to get another job with the WBF. Went as well as expected.

Edited by ButchReedMark

• Paid Members
The history of the WWF Hardcore Championship - Part 1

This is the first part of a series of videos showing every Hardcore title change in the history of the belt. There's some great moments and a few reminders of some of the more forgotten hardcore matches/champions.

This is fucking great. I'm up to part 5 right now. Excellent way to spend a Saturday afternoon. I miss Crash :(

• Paid Members

Piper looks pretty good too. Dropped some weight, good to see.

Curt Hennig brings a gift to the No Limit soldiers birthday party.

How this makes Hennig a heel and the 250 No limit soldiers good guys, I'll never know.

Despite watching WCW at the time. I dont remember any of this. I may have to look for clips of this whole fued, just to see how whacky it really was.

Edited by Rob Lowe

Piper looks pretty good too. Dropped some weight, good to see.

Curt Hennig brings a gift to the No Limit soldiers birthday party.

How this makes Hennig a heel and the 250 No limit soldiers good guys, I'll never know.

Despite watching WCW at the time. I dont remember any of this. I may have to look for clips of this whole fued, just to see how whacky it really was.

Jesus, I feel sorry for Heenan and Schivone watching that. WCW was really ill before she died.

Not from Youtube, but I think this is a must see for any fan of good (european) wrestling!

Germany's GSW (German Stampede Wrestling) is producing a web show with top class production and great in-ring action.

The format is called "COURAGE" and shows recent matches involving Steve Corino, Michael Kovac, Uk's Zack Sabre Jr, Murat Bosporus, Steve Douglas, John "Bad Bones" Kay, Emil Sitoci, Matt "M-Dogg 20" Cross, X-Dream, Uk's Brittany Knight and much more.. You can find the first four episodes @ http://www.myvideo.de/channel/gsw-courage

Another format produced by GSW is called "Classic" and shows matches from the past. The first episode contains a very spectacular X-Dream vs Sonjay Dutt, a GREAT tag team match between Martin Stone & Doug Williams and Kings of Wrestling -Chris Hero & Claudio Castagnoli and, as the main event, Aj Styles vs Michael Kovac. As concern me, I highly recommend this! Watch @ http://www.myvideo.de/channel/gsw-classic

• Moderators
  • Paid Members

Paul E. Danerously vs Jim Cornette from the Great American Bash 89.

Jim Cornette said in his shoot interview that he'd torn his knee out the night before and they needed to put a reason why he was limping into the match. At 1:48, the plan is for Heyman to work on Cornette's dodgy knee. Instead, Heyman starts beating on the other leg. Whats funny about it is, Cornette's trying to drag Paul E's fist into position to beat on his other knee. Never noticed it before until he mentioned it on his new shoot interview.

- Hodge is a freak of nature. He'd probably still knock anyone who is currently on the planet out in a single dig. Edited by Ian_hitmanhart