*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kihaBlP-v8w...re=channel_page

An amazing higlight video for one of my favorite wrestlers ever, "Lioncock" Chris Bosh.

He's so "indy" it blows my mind. He has charisma but is sloppy as fuck and dangerous.

He never injured anyone in his 6-7 year career so he can't be that dangerous. And I wouldn't say he's paticular "indy" by the sterotype. He didn't wear shiny trousers, skinny with no muscles (although he was no roid head but I saw him live and he does look like a proper wrestler), do pointless backflips and headdrops, he had actual charisma and had a ton of exciting matches. His personality was so bizaare and unique though, a great gimmick. I miss him quite a bit.

Also, here's a vid for my favorite tag team ever, Super Dragon & Davey Richards:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RLl7D081Py8

Edited by LaGoosh

Oh god, I actually am a fan of deathmatches, but my god, that spot was just hideous and is probably the single most disgusting planned spot I have seen in wrestling, TJ isnt that bad of a wrestler, he shouldn't need to do shitty things like this in front of a few fans in a tournament that was held in someones backyard!

And not only all of that, he did it in a match with DJ HYDE, the single most fattest, untalented wrestler I have seen, as shown by his shitty kick and a crappy stunner. Granted, TJ still had needles in his mouth but anyone with common sense could see that TJ wasn't going to bump well with fucking needles in his mouth

What have deathmatches come to..

- Thrillseekers having some American fun! Jericho's jacket and the trousers of Lance are epic

And yet Jim Cornette has the cheek to rant about stupid comedy skits in modern wrestling.

Weird. I was just reading Jericho's book about him and Lance making these vignettes, I come on these boards 15 mins later and there's a link to them!