*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Not YouTube related but it's a bit excessive for it's own thread but worth a mention none the less.Someone on PWT has uploaded blocks of Superstars and Primetime Wrestling for October 1990 through to January 1991 with more being added every day. Absolutely fantastic.

It definately is good S&P. The quality is fantastic. Watching early Undertaker is tremendous.I hope they've got ones up to Wrestlemania 7. Thats was my introduction into the fine art. Edited by bAzTNM

Its ripped from a dvd that someone was making last year, think he posted 15+ dvds of complete weeks of WWF tv from before Survivor Series 90 right up too and past Mania VII

Edited by klown

• Paid Members

Its ripped from a dvd that someone was making last year, think he posted 15+ dvds of complete weeks of WWF tv from before Survivor 90 right up too and past Mania VII

~!Great stuff.I love watching 'Taker ironing out the kinks to his gimmick.

Interesting viewing, I liked what Jack said about Test.As far as Iron Shiek goes, I enjoyed that sit-down interview where he first went on about bumming people to make them humble as much as the next man - but am I the only one who thinks the joke has run a bit thin now? I've seen New Jack interviews before where he talked about being friends with Nancy, so when Shiek said: "I don't care if you killed Nancy but you shouldn't have killed Daniel" and there was a funny look in New Jack's eyes I thought just for a minute he was going to turn around and shoot on Shiek verbally or physically.Oh well, maybe next time.