*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Everyone loves the Sheik going nuts.
I don't.Yelling obscenities as someone who isn't looking for a confrontation, then yelling obscenities and hitting some guy who tries to calm him down - all in front of little kids. Classy.When he ranted in a few shoot interviews I laughed as much as anyone.Now a year or two after this became popular I think it's shit that people are interviewing Shiek just because they know if they ask the right questions he will start ranting. Nobody cares about what his opinions are as long as he starts yelling and ranting so they can laugh at him.Even on this side of the Atlantic, 1PW have now booked Iron Shiek (for the same price as the person he is replacing, AJ Styles) just to come over for a Q&A.Anyone who has followed his various rants will know how to push his buttons and I'm sure there will be questions on the Warrior, Brian Blair, Chris Benoit, etc. Edited by dopper

Finally, in a digital format, my university TV feature on backyard wrestling. Made in April 2002:

Guts and Gory

Featuring some WWE wrestler called Paul Burchill (name spelt incorrectly on the video), as well as Mark Sloan, and James Tighe's in there as well.

Oh, and it was researched, filmed, written and edited in three months.

It might look a bit like that Lock Up Your Sons documentary on Channel 4 from 2003, but mine was made public first.

Any comments are welcome.

Edited by freaky_jason

24 Hours with Jimmy Hart

True story, when I first started watching wrestling, it was because of Jimmy Hart. His OTT clothes, megaphones and awesome promos got me hooked, not an actual wrestler, that would come later.

Adverts for hasbro figures.

Coked out of their tiny minds.

Edited by Gossy

I almost forgot i had this, the reaction and paul heyman on the mic, brilliant

oh yeah and trish barks like a dog and strips.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4g9em_vincetrishfull_sport

enjoy

------------------------------

cole interviews trish basic instinct style

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4g9wz_wv...142001tri_sport

-----------------------------------

kimona wanalya strips at the ecw arena

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x4gabb_ec...ayastripd_sport

Edited by buba3d

• Paid Members

Finally, in a digital format, my university TV feature on backyard wrestling. Made in April 2002:Guts and GoryFeaturing some WWE wrestler called Paul Burchill (name spelt incorrectly on the video), as well as Mark Sloan, and James Tighe's in there as well.Oh, and it was researched, filmed, written and edited in three months.It might look a bit like that Lock Up Your Sons documentary on Channel 4 from 2003, but mine was made public first.Any comments are welcome.

Really enjoyed watching this. Also, I thought it was excellently edited together and the shots in general were really good. Being a media student I tend to naturally look out for these things more so than I used to and I see you really put some effort into this. And all that in three months? Damn baby.At College right now our final project for the course is a 30 minute documentary on the subject of our choosing. Last month I chose to do British Wrestling, looking at it's past and looking into the future as well. We've got a deadline of around five months (Which started in Janurary) and I've got my first interview lined up next Saturday. My biggest problem will be getting enough footage to fill the 30 minutes without rambling on too much. But nevertheless I'm looking forward to it. Have you tried entering this into any little film festivals or anything like that? I've been to a few as part of my course and seen plenty of documentaries and such like, and this would eat most of them alive.