*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

DDT - A 6 year old debuts ??!!???I don't know if this is awesome, or just a disgrace to wrestling. I'm leaning towards #2, but it entertained me for 5 minutes.DDT plays Fire ProWhat not to book for a live crowd.

Get a sense of humour. DDT occupy a unique place in the wrestling world where their high concept comedy almost crosses into performance art. They mix it up with cutting edge wrestling and heated feuds, and do very well for themselves in terms of attendances, considering they are 75% home grown guys who aren't the best workers in the world.

DDT - A 6 year old debuts ??!!???I don't know if this is awesome, or just a disgrace to wrestling. I'm leaning towards #2, but it entertained me for 5 minutes.DDT plays Fire ProWhat not to book for a live crowd.

Get a sense of humour. DDT occupy a unique place in the wrestling world where their high concept comedy almost crosses into performance art. They mix it up with cutting edge wrestling and heated feuds, and do very well for themselves in terms of attendances, considering they are 75% home grown guys who aren't the best workers in the world.
That does come off as negative doesn't it...I didn't mean it as such. I love DDT. I think a lot of the stuff needs to be taken as part of the whole show though. And that kid can wrestle.

Invisable Wrestler - LOL

The Blue Bloods~! Skits showing 'Beautiful' Bobby's transformation into the Earl of Eton, as well as their debut match as a team, against some proper jobbers. Great, great stuff.

Regal does not care for Disco Inferno's shenanigans, and responds with a severe beating. We get to watch. Man, I love me some Regal.

Onita has a prank pulled on him... Deathmatch legend Onita is subjected to what has to be the cruelest prank I have EVER seen on a TV show...I mean, he's as shaken and angry as you'd imagine. Quite extraordinary to watch.

Danshoku Dino + West Virginia = Win

Missy Hyatt looks for Z-Man backstage...And finds someone...Else.

This is great. Watch this.

Yeah, I'm not going to work tomorrow.

of Gorgeous George wrestling in an early gimmick match...A ring surrounded by water.

This is The Eliminators and Hector Garza Vs Bob Backlund, Mil Mascaras and Jimmy Snuka. No, it is. Honest.

Only in WAR, which also gave us -

Jericho, Vampiro and The Warlord Vs Tenryu, Onita and Bam Bam Bigelow, this was a big deal at the time, as it had legends Onita and Tenryu teaming for the first time ever. Also, Jericho talks about this match in his book, apparently, because of what happened at the finish.

Steve Corino recounts The Iron Sheik cutting a promo on...Jews.

Corino's Invader story. Really funny story, with one especially great moment that had me on the floor.

You know whose face you don't spit in? You don't spit in Akira Hokuta's face.

I post this to both acknowledge the sliding people's elbow's well deserved place in wrestling history, and also to wonder out loud; will the WWE ever be in a fit enough state to again have two as over, main stream excepted, well drawing and goods producing babyfaces on the books at the same time as they did with Rocky and Austin?

is apparently getting a real ring and doing these sort of shows while you're a university student. Being Japanese, it's apparently surprisingly regimented, and a number of actual wrestlers would have passed through this kind of club before going to a dojo. Hiroshi Tanahashi being a famous example (he was in the same 'club' as HG!) I had to smile at the guy who just wants to Abdullah.

Grisly.

Austin Aries Vs Crash Holly. A youngish Aries is enhancement talent for 'Mad Mikey' in TNA. Man, I miss Crash.

, simply the best video, or indeed 'thing', ever. Edited by Alexander

Just gonna bump this, seeing as I stuck loads of links in tonight whilst not sleeping at all and I should probably try and make sure some of them get watched.

The two from the Steve Corino shoot are awesome, especially the story about Invader. Maybe I'm just being thick, but I didn't get what was going on in that Japanese prank one,