*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

Ted Dibiase wrestles as the WWF World Champion????

A gem of a rarity....the night after Dibiase is handed the title by Andre The Giant, Andre & Dibiase wrestle Hogan and Bam Bam in Boston and Philadelphia. Dibiase is billed as the new WWF Champion, a title he would keep for 6 days until Jack Tunney strips him on Superstars the following week. Dibiase did defend the title against Bam Bam on a later house show.

Dibiase & Stan Hansen vs The British Bulldogs

Short match from All-Japan. I loved Hansen & Dibiase as a team, and they kick ass in this little fun match.

Dibiase challenges for the title in Tokyo

Part of the WWF Wrestling Summit in the Tokyo Dome, as Dibiase takes on the Ultimate Warrior for the title. Side note...go out of your way to watch the main event of this show, Hogan vs Hansen...awesome stuff.

Not wanting to go on wwe.com to check, cos I might have ECW spoiled......is DiBiase officially recognised as a champion by WWE?

No. Tunney ruled that Andre officially vacated the title the second he gave up ownership of it. Therefore Dibiase never won it. I just like seeing Dibiase wearing the belt he should have got a run with. A Dibiase/Hogan title match at Mania 4 or 5 with Hogan chasing would have done huge business.

A GWF classic match between The Lightning Kid (X Pac) vs Chaz. One of the commentators (Christopher Love) is absolutely hillariously over camp!! So funny! Listen out for 2 minutes 21 secs into the match where he just goes over the top!

Kurtski.