*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Lo Down's version of the fantastic Power and Glory Powerplex finisher (being hit on Jobber Doug Basham).Powerplex

Their original version was Mosh hitting his finisher the 'Mosh Pit' off the turnbuckle rather than a suplex and D-Lo would again, immediatly follow with his frog splash. I'm pretty sure it was called 'The Mosh Pit' anyway and was pretty much a Lou Thesz Press off the turnbuckle. Mosh missed it one week and from then on a suplex was used instead.
That looked quite a good move the Lou Thez-Frog Splash connection. I'm sure I recall them doing the frog splash finish with a hurricana off the top rope set up though, it may have even been on their debut on Heat.
The version seen in that clip is from their debut match on Heat against The Mean Street Posse.

Lo Down's version of the fantastic Power and Glory Powerplex finisher (being hit on Jobber Doug Basham).Powerplex

Their original version was Mosh hitting his finisher the 'Mosh Pit' off the turnbuckle rather than a suplex and D-Lo would again, immediatly follow with his frog splash. I'm pretty sure it was called 'The Mosh Pit' anyway and was pretty much a Lou Thesz Press off the turnbuckle. Mosh missed it one week and from then on a suplex was used instead.
That looked quite a good move the Lou Thez-Frog Splash connection. I'm sure I recall them doing the frog splash finish with a hurricana off the top rope set up though, it may have even been on their debut on Heat.
The version seen in that clip is from their debut match on Heat against The Mean Street Posse.
I'm sure I seen them do it, infact they might of tried and failed the move in one of the late 2000 ppvs.

These Are Sum Clips Frm The Recent Hayling Island Wrestling Show

It Features Jake McCluskey Vs Big Will (In A Dress)

I Will Warm You The Picture Is Quite Poor As Was Filmed For A bit Of A Friends Mobile...Enjoy

3 Min clip Of The Match....

Jake Vs Will

McCluskey Moonsault Of The Back

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=2U86iim4BpA&...feature=related

jake Hits The Finishing Move A Slice Of Paradise

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=bP1dlwRMkIg&...feature=related

Edited by burchills buddy