*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

As far as "wrestler beating on non-wrestler" segments go, I think that's one of the best. In addition, Heyman's enthusiasm for Cole's replacement was outstanding. :laugh:
I agree, it's THE best beat down on an announcer I've seen. The first punch to the head from Austin sets the tone for the rest of the beating :laugh: Edited by Ghost of a Bullet

Lo Down's version of the fantastic Power and Glory Powerplex finisher (being hit on Jobber Doug Basham).Powerplex

Didn't they start using that move with an hurricanna off the top rope before the splash? Lo Down did seem to have potential at first, before they were changed into a joke and muslims. I'm sure they got together on an episode of HeAT as well.

• Paid Members

Lo Down's version of the fantastic Power and Glory Powerplex finisher (being hit on Jobber Doug Basham).Powerplex

Didn't they start using that move with an hurricanna off the top rope before the splash?
Not that I recall, no.
Their original version was Mosh hitting his finisher the 'Mosh Pit' off the turnbuckle rather than a suplex and D-Lo would again, immediatly follow with his frog splash. I'm pretty sure it was called 'The Mosh Pit' anyway and was pretty much a Lou Thesz Press off the turnbuckle. Mosh missed it one week and from then on a suplex was used instead.

Didn't they start using that move with an hurricanna off the top rope before the splash?
Not that I recall, no.
Their original version was Mosh hitting his finisher the 'Mosh Pit' off the turnbuckle rather than a suplex and D-Lo would again, immediatly follow with his frog splash. I'm pretty sure it was called 'The Mosh Pit' anyway and was pretty much a Lou Thesz Press off the turnbuckle. Mosh missed it one week and from then on a suplex was used instead.
That looked quite a good move the Lou Thez-Frog Splash connection. I'm sure I recall them doing the frog splash finish with a hurricana off the top rope set up though, it may have even been on their debut on Heat.