*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Seeing as we were talking about Heenan in that other thread the other week, here's the full buildup to Wrestlemania 3

Heenan is absolutely at his best in that clip. I really love when Andre no-sells Gene and Heenan asks if Gene wants to "slap him about" to get an answer.

Probably the weirdest video you'll see all week. It involves Jimmy Hart dancing in his underwear, a chick tweerking upside down and another one sucking a lollipop. The vid might be considered slightly NSFW, I guess.

WTF?! :D

Edited by pgi86

• Paid Members

Great footage of Vince inducting his Dad into Cauliflower Alley Club from 96. Its rare you ever see Vince in this kind of way. He never sold the steroid trail, he never sold both his quads tearing, yet he's pissing tears talking about his old man. Quite lovely to see.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=playe...p;v=8RAk-9iY0cM

Amazed he ever sacked Prichard looking at this. He seems very content with Bruce sucking his arse. Look at Vince's face when he does the "I LUURRRVE YOU" line. He's fucking beaming.

Edited by IANdrewDiceClay

More Lanny Poffo greatness.

Lanny Poffo defends David Sammartino:

An amazing botch:

Still has it at the age of 59 by utilising that age old wrestling trick of saying 'Yer team's shite'! Works too as the crowd really give him grief.

More Lanny Poffo greatness.

Lanny Poffo defends David Sammartino:

An amazing botch:

Still has it at the age of 59 by utilising that age old wrestling trick of saying 'Yer team's shite'! Works too as the crowd really give him grief.