*Official* Youtube.com cool finds thread

quote the raven

• Paid Members

Brock Lesnar v Rob Van Dam from Vengeance 2002. I'd forgotten what an absolutely superb match this is, great stuff after the match as well. Probably my favourite RVD match.

• Paid Members

Brock Lesnar v Rob Van Dam from Vengeance 2002. I'd forgotten what an absolutely superb match this is, great stuff after the match as well. Probably my favourite RVD match.

Perfect example of two guys who work snug, and appreciate working snug.

Perfect example of two guys who work snug, and appreciate working snug.

The more things change, the more things stay the same. If that match was on the next PPV you'd book it the same and it would make sense

Monterry's strange. Some weeks the building's full and some weeks there's about fifty people there. They have one camera. The referees are the only guys who show up week to week and so tend to be booked as the centre of attention more than you'd really like. Sometimes they had Shrek, Buzz Lightyear and Spongebob Square Pants wrestling. This week they offer two guys you've never heard of in what's a pretty damn good mat based (WOS-esque) straight laced, old school wrestling match. Its a damn shame this match isn't happening in front of a bigger audience or in a promotion that knows how to film an interesting TV show. Don't come in expecting your high spot heavy match, there's one dive in it (which actually kind of means something here). It gets a little funky in a couple of places (lucha matwork always does) but I liked it. There's a groovy moment around a 619 but I won't say anymore than that. Charlie boy actually does some alright punches as well.

Charles Lucero vs Rey Hechicero

• Paid Members
Found some matches on youtube from late last year at the old FCW Arena. These seem to be beginners class matches for NXT. They have Paige and Danny Burch on commentary.

Christ, that match was horrible. I know its a beginners class, but they should burn the tape if its that bad.

Just started watching it. I like Rob Naylor. "I won't be able to say my Rs right for a week!" The English inability to pronounce the R in so many words fascinates me. Although West Country folk are the exception.

Hahaha the fuck-up on the second guy's entrance is brilliant.

Edited by King Pitcos

I don't remember watching this match when it happened, thanks for that. It's a cracker.